Any googlers out there?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by [email protected], Jul 17, 2004.

  1. On the US version of google there is now a beta version of google
    groups 2, where you get to see posts a few minutes after they are
    posted not 3-9 hrs.
    (yes I know I should use a newsreader but...)

    Tags:

  2. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    > On the US version of google there is now a beta version of google
    > groups 2, where you get to see posts a few minutes after they are
    > posted not 3-9 hrs.
    > (yes I know I should use a newsreader but...)

    It has now vanished, obviously needs a bit more beta testing; oh well
    back to cyclingforums!