Any Insoles to Recommend??

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by buck, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. buck

    buck Guest

    Any suggestions as to good insoles to replace the standard insoles. There
    are a lot of good shoes out there with less than good insoles so I usually
    replace them with different ones. Am always looking for something better.
    -TIA

    Tags:

  2. dr. scholl's (i probably didn't smell that right) are some of the
    better ones you can get just about anywhere.

    stef

    On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:20:39 -0600, "buck" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Any suggestions as to good insoles to replace the standard insoles. There
    >are a lot of good shoes out there with less than good insoles so I usually
    >replace them with different ones. Am always looking for something better.
    >-TIA

  3. FearTurtle 2

    FearTurtle 2 Guest

    Was the spelling just off for "smell" vs "spell"? Foot = smells. Funny
    either way...

    Kevin
    "Stephanie M. Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > dr. scholl's (i probably didn't smell that right) are some of the
    > better ones you can get just about anywhere.
    >
    > stef
    >
    > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:20:39 -0600, "buck" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Any suggestions as to good insoles to replace the standard insoles.

    There
    > >are a lot of good shoes out there with less than good insoles so I

    usually
    > >replace them with different ones. Am always looking for something

    better.
    > >-TIA

  4. thanks, kevin. honest mistake, but now that you mention it - kinda
    funny. i'm surprise old bill didn't someone turn that into a sexual
    remark.

    stef