Any lawyers in the house?

Also found out why my ex co-worker quit working for this guy just a few days after I started, he is owed $1400 ( originally just over $2000 but settled at lower number so as to just get something, anything) that has yet to be paid.

Hack owes me $750 hourly wages plus $25 per day truck useage at 10 days. All verbal and non legit so even if he gives me $500 I'll be gloriously thanking God Almighty for just that small blessing but I won't hold my breath.

roadhouse said:
I've kept track of all hours and he paid me johnny on the spot for last weeks work, hourly plus subcontract rate. There is pretty much nothing I can do other than walk away while still hoping he comes through with at least some of my money.

In the end, I will turn in his address to supply house and he'll go back to prison and that's about all I can do.

If he goes to prison find some photos of ugly guys in lingerie. I am sure there are some you can get off the internet. Print them and mail a couple every week to him with hot love letters.
It should make him popular in no time.

I just got off the phone with chief electrical investigator for City of Houston. He said he will not go after me regardless as it's the business owner and the contractor they fine. I asked him how much are we talking to which he said, by my description of scope of work, of a single ticket with 5-6 individual citations of $1800-$2000 each and that is just for the electrical, there will also be a mechanical investigator going there.

That's more than the cost of the work.

One last thing, it is not because my work is sloppy or anything of the likes as on the contrary if one were to compare my physical ability and cleanliness and professionalism to that of any other worker be it electrical or hvac, my work would far exceed others' ability, those citations are only because no permits were pulled and go by each piece of equipment connected, yadda yadda yadda.

Just clarifying.

I am going in the morning to take out my breakers.

I just called Houston crimestoppers too, gave them name of guy and physical address. They have to get with the county sheriff to obtain records as the supply house that equipment was stolen from is located in the county but for that one stolen condensor, if by police report is classified as a felony, I get up to $5000.

Looks like I'll be getting paid one way or the other. I win, game over.

I am not going to go take out those breakers, that is theft unless I can get the electrical inspector to give me the okay while he is there and shuts down the power which there is about a .000003% chance of that happening. I have reported this hack to Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations on both electrical and mechanical violations with scope of work involved. The electrical investigator will be doing the same.

PHUCK!!! Anyone got a grand laying around? Rent is due tomorrow. :confused:

Come on Crimestoppers!!!

roadhouse said:
I just called Houston crimestoppers too, gave them name of guy and physical address. They have to get with the county sheriff to obtain records as the supply house that equipment was stolen from is located in the county but for that one stolen condensor, if by police report is classified as a felony, I get up to $5000.

The threshold for felony theft in Texas is $1500, so if it was over that, you should be good to go. A prosecutor can choose to either charge multiple items separately or together, and most will prefer to just lump it all into one charge unless they can get multiple felonies out of it without getting too creative. (i.e. 2 $2000 items can be either one $4000 theft or two $2000 ones, 10 $500 items will usually just be one felony theft.)

Total price of this condensor is $1700-$1800. High dollar, high efficiency, high end name brand, not some knockoff or lesser unit such as Bryant is a lesser and cheaper unit of and by Carrier. This is a Trane unit and I guess that'll end up working in my favor.

On another note, I'm thinking of calling child protective services as soon as he is arrested as I do believe or rather it has recently come to my attention that this hack and his girlfriend have a one year old in their place ( kid is from another man, not this guy) and both slam crystal meth, slam meaning shooting up, needles. I don't know if I should call, I'm a bit torn and could use advice on that matter.

That explains everything though, all disappearances of monies. Funny but I could not tell he was a drug addict, didn't even question it as he always wore a kind and concerned expression on his face, never looked tired or high or worn out or anything, no signs whatsoever that I'd have to assume anyone could tell or so I'd have to think but then again this is the first time I've known of anyone who does drugs like that so it might just could be my own ignorance. He always seemed alert, ready and concerned about doing his customers right. We went to a home last week to check on a furnace and he was so damn bright, re-wired entire unit after diagnosing problem and had unit up and running in no time flat and the owner of house had even pulled out the blower motor and had tried wiring the system up himself, screwing it all to hell so when we got there everything was in pieces, wires hanging out of unit and off of control board. This hack guy put it all back together like a pro, like a tried and true tradesman, more so like a professor of the trade. He is that damned good or at least in regards to control wiring. That was the day I quit asking him if he had a contractors license as what I witnessed him accomplish only truly trained hvac people know how to do and he had all of my respect from that point on.

Prison will hopefully help him get clean or so I can hope.

I just got off the phone with a old gal pal/screw buddy chick whom used to be a probation officer for the City of Houston and asked I asked about how to get in touch with this guys parole officer. I do not have his date of birth so she said it's practically impossible not to mention that she'd get calls all the time from people ratting out people on probation but it just ends up one person's word vs the other and nothing ever really happens. She also stated that parole was easier to pass drug tests with compared to probation and that parolee's are given less drug tests than persons on probation.

What a bassackwards system, huh? Probation is misdemeaner, parole is felony. No wonder the crime rate is so high in America.

Oh well, at least I know I'm getting laid this weekend....and she still has handcuffs!! That'll equate to some stress relief, thank the Lord Almighty Above for that!!

More to come.

Hey Roadhouse, you a Texans fan by any chance? That game against the Colts was really bad, but our win against the Cowboys was encouraging. You think we'll make the playoffs this year?

It has been confirmed by Crimestoppers, they found the case through HPD and they turned over info that I gave them. It is a felony as not only for the condensor that was stolen worth $1800 but it turns out for other items as well on top of that. Crimestoppers gave me a code to receive payment once hack is arrested.

Genedan, this is not the time nor the place to try and phuck with me, I'm not in the mood.

Alright, we can talk about sports later. I wish you success in your legal endeavor, for great justice.

genedan said:
Hey Roadhouse, you a Texans fan by any chance? That game against the Colts was really bad, but our win against the Cowboys was encouraging. You think we'll make the playoffs this year?

I picked Matt Schaub for my fantasy team. ;)

gman0482 said:
I picked Matt Schaub for my fantasy team. ;)

Professional American sports: as exciting as organizing shoe laces or cleaning under your finger nails.

alienator said:
Professional American sports: as exciting as organizing shoe laces or cleaning under your finger nails.

I agree 100%, but where there's easy money to be made, I'll make it.

(Now don't go taking that out of context.)

Received a text messege from hack an hour ago, "Can you explain why U contacted city? I got Ur pay."

Hmpff. I didn't respond but I did call his residence, apt complex, just prior to receiving text and talked to the manager, informing them that there is a wanted felon on their premises and gave apt number of hack who is on parole and wanted for felony theft through HPD and that drugs were being used and sold through their apt. They instantly knew who I was talking about, both guy and girlfriend. Also informed them of the one year old kid and told them to be prepared for a raid and said they can and should call the police themselves.

Purchased new ammo for .38 Special, locked and loaded.

alienator said:

Do you know why football is called soccer ? Or where does the name soccer come from ??

I can't make sense of it.

gman0482 said:
I agree 100%, but where there's easy money to be made, I'll make it.

(Now don't go taking that out of context.)

What possibly could be taken out of context there?

Have you ever worked in Tijuana.........with farm animals?

gman0482 said:
Do you know why football is called soccer ? Or where does the name soccer come from ??

I can't make sense of it.

According to one dictionary the origin is as follows: late 19th cent.: from a shortening of Association Football + an extended use of -er .

roadhouse said:
Purchased new ammo for .38 Special, locked and loaded.

Shotguns are much more effective at across-the-room range, and with the right gun and ammo, can easily handle across-the-street range too.

alienator said:
Have you ever worked in Tijuana.........with farm animals?

No, but I did work on my Unle's farm in Poland, where we weighed out the pigs, and if the customer was satisfied, we then put a hammer between the eyes.

With practice, the pigs went peacefully. Worked better than a .38.