Any lawyers in the house?

alienator said:
According to one dictionary the origin is as follows: late 19th cent.: from a shortening of Association Football + an extended use of -er .

OOhhhhhh..... ok that makes sense, thanks.

I always thought it was from the word 'sock-er', because the players wear high socks.

I love football, tailgating, cheerleaders and the whole atmosphere. Can't wait until the first game on Saturday.
The key is to realize it is a entertainment vehicle and not a life and death struggle.

gman0482 said:
No, but I did work on my Unle's farm in Poland, where we weighed out the pigs, and if the customer was satisfied, we then put a hammer between the eyes.

With practice, the pigs went peacefully. Worked better than a .38.

It also worked well for Javier Bardem in "No Country for Old Men."

One down, one to go. Police apprehended girlfriend last night, looking for hack.

Just fired off my el pistolero at the gun range. Felt oh so good, but bullets need blood.

it's not slanderous nor is any of it a lie but I guess it would be alright if you would delete that last post of mine just to be on the safe side. would you mind deleting that post Huskey along with yours with you quoting me?

Thanks Huskey. I did call The Texas Parole Board and found out full name of hack and then called crimestoppers again and gave them parole officers name and number and full name of hack and where he's from and where he's on parole from.

I'll be getting paid.

The phucktard tried calling me at 3:00 a.m. this morning but I didn't answer. I only had a feeling it was him as it was a call was from an unknown number that woke me up. Come to find out this afternoon the other guy he owes money to, the ex co-worker of mine who originally got me involved with this hack, received a phone call last night from hack who ended up paying ex co-worker guy half of what he was owed at around 2:00 am. this morning.

Eh.

roadhouse said:
One down, one to go. Police apprehended girlfriend last night, looking for hack.

Would they be willing to go along if you take him up on an offer to meet and pay you somewhere? Could be a good opportunity to get him on tape admitting to something or making a threat, too.

KD5NRH said:
Would they be willing to go along if you take him up on an offer to meet and pay you somewhere? Could be a good opportunity to get him on tape admitting to something or making a threat, too.

If him and I were to meet again, one of us would die. It's all good, it's just a matter of time before I get my crime stoppers reward and he's back in prison for some years.

Latest Developments: This hack guy has called the City himself and is saying that he himself is now going to (attempt to) pull a permit for job in which is under investigation. I just called the mechanical chief inspector to ask of the legalities, him saying that in no way can this guy pull a permit.

I was informed of this by the state investigator this morning who said that they are waiting to see whos license he tries to use cause they will nab them all as soon as permit is pulled.

Yes, prison sentences for everyone!:) Not me though, I'm the witness for the state...if I need to be. All investigating parties have said that I will not be in trouble.

Owner of building in which work was done has to pay double permit fees and hire both electrical and mechanical companies to pull those permits. Mechanical double permit fee is $8 per ton (10 tons total installed) x's 2 (equalling double so $80 x's 2 ='s $160) plus $45 so that's $205 just for mechanical alone and that is not counting the hiring of a company to pull that permit.

Then there's the electrical.

Vengeance is mine!!! :D

roadhouse said:
Latest Developments: This hack guy has called the City himself and is saying that he himself is now going to (attempt to) pull a permit for job in which is under investigation. I just called the mechanical chief inspector to ask of the legalities, him saying that in no way can this guy pull a permit.

I was informed of this by the state investigator this morning who said that they are waiting to see whos license he tries to use cause they will nab them all as soon as permit is pulled.

Yes, prison sentences for everyone!:) Not me though, I'm the witness for the state...if I need to be. All investigating parties have said that I will not be in trouble.

Better hope you don't get any time up the river. Probably wouldn't go well to be placed in the same facility with some of these individuals you have been at odds with.

I won't. Both electrical and mechanical investigators whom have turned over evidence to the state and then the state also saying that they have no interest in me and that since I turned him in and he knows it or so we believe he does, I haven't spoken to phucktard since time of non payment but he did text me once and asked me to explain why I called the city to which I didn't reply, I am the witness.

The guy is not going to go to jail for any of this outright, that is not what the City Public Works does. He will be receiving citations for violations in regards to being a non licensed contractor and for performing work without permits and then when he doesn't pay them will it turn into a warrant. Everyone involved, outside of myself, will be receiving citations from the state. Well, maybe just this hack guy, actually.

The thing he will be instantly going to jail for is the theft of the condensor and as I found out this morning from his supervising parole officer, he has not been in to see them since June so they also have a warrant out for him.

The sh!t has hit the ceiling as they say for this hack phucktard. I think he knew he was going back in, he has to have known seeing as how he hasn't visited his parole officer in months, so he's just been out phucking around until he gets caught...again.

And if he is arrested through Houston Crime Stoppers I will be getting paid and that is what I want to happen. I am in constant touch with the arresting officer of said Crime Stoppers who said this morning that so far this hack is only a 'person of interest' to the police which baffles my mind but I guess it's a matter of until they get him into custody and it's proven that it was him that stole that condensor, of which owner of supply house can and will identify him, then will I get my monkies as all they have to go on is a name and address of which could be anyone, no real incriminating evidence as again it was a false PO so no one's name was connected with theft until I gave it to them.

I have to call them back this afternoon.

I have said that police are not bright, right? Well I meant it.

Phuckin' retard ass cop from Crime Stoppers said just now, "Glad you called, we've been out to the apt twice, it's the wrong number. I even repeated the number back to you. Old Mexican couples apt."

You retarded ass dumb farkin' ass sh!t tard of a cop, I told you the right address and apt. number the first time and yes, you did repeat the apt. number back to me but I guess you can't read your own handwriting 'cause what I confirmed on the phone yesterday was not the apt you sent out your fellow officers to, phucktard.

Anywho, I gave him the number again and he said okay, "I'll send them out again this evening and does he have any weapons? And yes, he is wanted on a parole warrant too."

Yes, he has a gun or so he has said now go get him, you sorry dumbass.

Also hope that none of the Houston police are members on this forum.
One of them might accidently shoot you under the premise of mistaken identity.

jhuskey said:
Also hope that none of the Houston police are members on this forum.
One of them might accidently shoot you under the premise of mistaken identity.

They'd have to be able to read so I'm safe.

Seriously though, the ending digit of the apt. number is four as in 4 so how in the hell do you come out and say you went to, after supposedly repeating the number back to me on the phone of which I know I wouldn't have agreed to it being what you claim I said it was, six (6).

Pretty damn stupid and the dumb sh!t tried to say I told him it was yadda yadda yadda 6. All these police did was give the guy literally 3' in the opposing direction on the other side of door number yadday yadda yadda 6 the warning he needed to get away as those doors face each other in the same stairwell, literally directly across from one another.

That's why I say these people are not bright. And they're not, they're guinea pigs and retarded ones at that.

cyberlegend1994 said:
Sounds like they write chicken-scratch scribble like many doctors do...

It most certainly does but it really gets me in that sweet spot because on the phone, in front of his other officers no doubt, the dumb sh!t said I told him it was 6 and although I was instantly ****** and argued that point, I knew I couldn't say too much or spend too much time on that particular matter as it wouldn't do me any good calling him an idiot outright and so I just came back here to vent. :D