UK and Europe · Public discussion

Any lurking cycling docs here?

Started by Velvet · · Last activity · 2 posts · 293 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
14 July 2004
Last activity
15 July 2004
Original author
Velvet
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
293
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I seem to remember one of the Helens might be?

    Would greatly appreciate a quick chat about something health/heart and
    cycling related before I go see my own GP about it (who doesn't cycle)
    in case there's anything I should ask or volunteer that they might not
    necessarily ask?

    Email addy in the header's not valid, so to contact me please send email to

    [email hidden]

    after removing the obvious bits.

    Would be most appreciated!

    --

    Velvet

  2. In message <[email hidden]>, Velvet
    <[email hidden]> writes

    Quoted message said:

    I seem to remember one of the Helens might be?

    Would greatly appreciate a quick chat about something health/heart and
    cycling related before I go see my own GP about it (who doesn't cycle)
    in case there's anything I should ask or volunteer that they might not
    necessarily ask?


    A male GP at the group practice seemed to think wimmin should stay at
    home and knit or something - he didn't want to fund physio for my neck
    after I'd fallen and landed on my head.
    I'm sure he wouldn't taken that attitude with a bloke.

    I told him it was a problem at work sitting in front of a computer all
    day and he gave in.
    --
    Sue ]|(🙂 Vache enverse

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.