Singlespeed · Public discussion

Any Marin Hamilton Owners Present?

Started by BikeBikeBikeBike · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,741 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Singlespeed
Published
19 May 2015
Last activity
19 May 2015
Original author
BikeBikeBikeBike
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,741
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been looking at this bike online from time to time for about a year now. I finally saw one in my LBS marked down and am thinking the time is right to add this baby to my family. LBS guy said they are not making them anymore too.

    So who has one and what has it been like for you? Please share the love for it post a pic or let me know if I should purchase it. I already have a commuter bike so it really isn't a necessary purchase but it just looks like a lot of maintenance free fun.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.