Any Messages For Me?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jack Schidt®, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Hiya Hiya Hiya....

    Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.

    Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the
    NYC Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy
    all of a sudden.

    Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    winter foisted its ugly head, I hadda get through the bad
    seasonal patch.

    Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    central. Yeah, you know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt
    with non-creamy sauces, etc.

    go here for what I been up to...

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723795

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287553413

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=4287514283

    Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and do
    some postin'

    Jack Return

    Tags:

  2. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    >

    > Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    >
    > Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the NYC
    > Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy all of
    > a sudden.
    >
    > Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    > winter foisted its ugly head, I hadda get through the bad
    > seasonal patch.
    >
    > Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    > central. Yeah, you know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt
    > with non-creamy sauces, etc.
    >
    > go here for what I been up to...
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723795
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287553413
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=42-
    > 87514283
    >
    > Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and do
    > some postin'
    >
    > Jack Return

    Welcome back!!! :) We ran a thread about ya!

    <hugs>
    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
    &include=0&userid=katra

  3. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    >

    > Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    >
    > Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the NYC
    > Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy all of
    > a sudden.
    >
    > Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    > winter foisted its ugly head, I hadda get through the bad
    > seasonal patch.
    >
    > Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    > central. Yeah, you know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt
    > with non-creamy sauces, etc.
    >
    > go here for what I been up to...
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723795

    It looks good but I can't tell what it is. I see chunks of
    celery and carrot.

    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287553413
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=42-
    > 87514283
    >
    > Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and do
    > some postin'
    >
    > Jack Return

    Hello. Now, post the recipe for that yummy looking
    first pic.

    Michael <- unforgiving and demanding ;)
    --
    Deathbed statement...

    "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d.
    December 12, 1968

  4. Steve Calvin

    Steve Calvin Guest

    Jack Schidt=AE wrote:

    > Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    >=20 20
    > Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    >=20
    > Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the NYC
    > Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy all of
    > a sudden.
    >=20
    > Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    > winter foisted i=
    ts
    > ugly head, I hadda get through the bad seasonal patch.
    >=20
    > Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    > central. Yeah,=
    you
    > know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt with non-creamy
    > sauces, etc.
    >=20
    > go here for what I been up to...
    >=20
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3D4287723795
    >=20
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3D4287553413
    >=20
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=3D42-
    > 87514283
    >=20
    > Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and do
    > some postin'
    >=20
    > Jack Return
    >=20 20

    Jack WHO???!!?

    lol, just kiddin' - good to see ya kickin'

    --=20 Steve

  5. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Jack Schidt®" wrote:

    > Hiya Hiya Hiya....

    Well, I for one missed you, don't pay attention to all the
    mean things the others said about you.

    (smile) nancy

  6. Nexis

    Nexis Guest

    "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    >

    > Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    >
    > Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the NYC
    > Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy all of
    > a sudden.
    >
    > Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    > winter foisted its ugly head, I hadda get through the bad
    > seasonal patch.
    >
    > Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    > central. Yeah,
    you
    > know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt with non-creamy
    > sauces, etc.
    >
    > go here for what I been up to...
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723795
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287553413
    >
    > http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=42-
    > 87514283
    >
    > Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and do
    > some postin'
    >
    > Jack Return

    Ahoy there Capt'in! Good to see ya still floatin' around
    out there in the deep blue yonder. Or something to that
    effect <G>!

    kimberly....oh and by the way, the food pics look yummy!

  7. Rick & Cyndi

    Rick & Cyndi Guest

    "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    : Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    :
    :
[...]
    : ==========

    Oh you stinker! Everybody has been going nuts wondering what
    you were up to...!

    Glad you've been having a great time!

    --
    Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

  8. Okay, for the really ironic......

    My server only picks up a few of these messages, and I ger
    Re: etc. etc. and sometimes not the original post.

    In order I received: Spalding Gray is dead immediately
    followed by Any Messages for Me? Did a doubletake. Is Jack
    Schidt now Jack Medium, channeling for the dead!

    Oh well, welcome back Jack, medium or well- done. -Ginny

  9. "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Welcome back!!! :) We ran a thread about ya!
    >
    > <hugs>
    > K.

    Don't tell me; that thread morphed into the effect of
    women's breasts on flour coated cutting boards. Hehehe.

    Jack Pressed

  10. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    "Virginia Tadrzynski" <[email protected]enter.net> deliciously posted in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Okay, for the really ironic......
    >
    > My server only picks up a few of these messages, and I ger
    > Re: etc. etc. and sometimes not the original post.
    >
    > In order I received: Spalding Gray is dead immediately
    > followed by Any Messages for Me? Did a doubletake. Is Jack
    > Schidt now Jack Medium, channeling for the dead!
    >
    > Oh well, welcome back Jack, medium or well- done. -Ginny

    Oh, Jack is back and from what I've heard from the not so
    local gossips... he is well done alright ;)

    Michael
    --

  11. "Nexis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    > >

    > > Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    > >
    > > Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the
    > > NYC Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy
    > > all of a sudden.
    > >
    > > Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    > > winter foisted
    its
    > > ugly head, I hadda get through the bad seasonal patch.
    > >
    > > Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    > > central. Yeah,
    > you
    > > know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt with non-creamy
    > > sauces, etc.
    > >
    > > go here for what I been up to...
    > >
    > > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723795
    > >
    > > http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287553413
    > >
    > > http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=4287-
    > > 514283
    > >
    > > Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and do
    > > some postin'
    > >
    > > Jack Return
    >
    > Ahoy there Capt'in! Good to see ya still floatin' around
    > out there in the deep blue yonder. Or something to that
    > effect <G>!
    >
    > kimberly....oh and by the way, the food pics look yummy!

    Thanks, kimberly, just some stuff from the vaults.

    Jack Kodak

  12. "Virginia Tadrzynski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Okay, for the really ironic......
    >
    > My server only picks up a few of these messages, and I ger
    > Re: etc. etc. and sometimes not the original post.
    >
    > In order I received: Spalding Gray is dead immediately
    > followed by Any Messages for Me? Did a doubletake. Is Jack
    > Schidt now Jack Medium, channeling for the dead!
    >
    > Oh well, welcome back Jack, medium or well- done. -Ginny

    You know, I recently had lunch with my swami and he ordered
    his steak well done; I thought that was rare for a medium.

    Jack DayJob

  13. "Rick & Cyndi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s02...
    > "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > : Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    > :
    > :
    > : Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    > :
    > : Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for
    > : the NYC
    > Katz's Deli
    > : trip....my road was icy and I got lazy all of a sudden.
    > :
    > : Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    > : winter
    > foisted its
    > : ugly head, I hadda get through the bad seasonal patch.
    > :
    > : Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    > central. Yeah, you
    > : know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt with non-creamy
    > : sauces,
    > etc.
    > :
    > : go here for what I been up to...
    > :
    > : http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723795
    > :
    > : http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287553413
    > :
    > : http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=4287-
    > : 514283
    > :
    > : Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and
    > : do some
    > postin'
    > :
    > : Jack Return
    > :
    > : ==========
    >
    > Oh you stinker! Everybody has been going nuts wondering
    > what you were up to...!
    >
    > Glad you've been having a great time!

    In the words of my hero, "ain't I a stinkah?"

    Jack Bunny

  14. In article <[email protected]>, "Jack
    Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > [email protected]
    > > >

    > > Welcome back!!! :) We ran a thread about ya!
    > >
    > > <hugs>
    > > K.
    > >

    > Don't tell me; that thread morphed into the effect of
    > women's breasts on flour coated cutting boards. Hehehe.
    >
    > Jack Pressed

    Nope, even BETTER!! It morphed to the identification and
    proper usage of the subjunctive mood in English grammar --
    even American English. "-) As it were.
    --
    -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-8-04.
    Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator (I've got

  15. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > [email protected]
    > > >

    > > Welcome back!!! :) We ran a thread about ya!
    > >
    > > <hugs>
    > > K.
    > >

    > Don't tell me; that thread morphed into the effect of
    > women's breasts on flour coated cutting boards. Hehehe.
    >
    > Jack Pressed

    You wish. ;-)

    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
    &include=0&userid=katra

  16. Limey

    Limey Guest

    "Jack Schidt®" wrote in message >

    > You know, I recently had lunch with my swami and he
    > ordered his steak well done; I thought that was rare for
    > a medium.
    >
    > Jack DayJob

    Groan! Enjoyed all the pictures, Jack, and good to see
    you're back. I thought maybe you had gone to FL.

    Dora

  17. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Virginia Tadrzynski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Okay, for the really ironic......
    > >
    > > My server only picks up a few of these messages, and I
    > > ger Re: etc. etc. and sometimes not the original post.
    > >
    > > In order I received: Spalding Gray is dead immediately
    > > followed by Any Messages for Me? Did a doubletake. Is
    > > Jack Schidt now Jack Medium, channeling for the dead!
    > >
    > > Oh well, welcome back Jack, medium or well- done. -Ginny
    > >

    > You know, I recently had lunch with my swami and he
    > ordered his steak well done; I thought that was rare for
    > a medium.
    >
    > Jack DayJob

    Well done! ;-D

    I'll pass that on to my brother in law, he adores punishing
    quotes! <lol>

    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
    &include=0&userid=katra

  18. "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article
    > <[email protected]>, "Jack
    > Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > [email protected]
    > > > >

    > > > Welcome back!!! :) We ran a thread about ya!
    > > >
    > > > <hugs>
    > > > K.
    > > >

    > > Don't tell me; that thread morphed into the effect of
    > > women's breasts on flour coated cutting boards. Hehehe.
    > >
    > > Jack Pressed
    >
    > Nope, even BETTER!! It morphed to the identification and
    > proper usage of the subjunctive mood in English grammar --
    > even American English. "-) As it were.

    I guess I should feel flattered (?) that the mere mention of
    my name spawns proper English? I dunno, I'm likin' the
    floury cutting board thang better.

    Foodwise, I recently dined at a Greek joint in Queens and
    ordered only off the appetizer menu. I had grilled octopus
    and grilled greek sausage, both of which were sliced up for
    me tableside by the waiter. Sheesh, talk about a return to
    childhood, someone cutting up your food for ya.

    Jack Spanikopters

  19. On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 04:10:22 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
    <[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
    this:

    >Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    >

    >Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    >
    >Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the NYC
    >Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy all of
    >a sudden.

    <snippidy>

    You are so on my sh*t list, bub! You help pick the joint for
    the brunch and are a no show? <grrrrr> :-^)

    Okay, I'm over it now, but you better be on tap for my next
    visit to Manhattan. Deal?

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
    had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
    been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
    good dinner." Anonymous.

    To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

  20. Rick & Cyndi

    Rick & Cyndi Guest

    "Virginia Tadrzynski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    : Okay, for the really ironic......
    :
    : My server only picks up a few of these messages, and
    : I ger Re:
    etc. etc.
    : and sometimes not the original post.
    :
    : In order I received: Spalding Gray is dead immediately
    followed by Any
    : Messages for Me? Did a doubletake. Is Jack Schidt now Jack
    Medium,
    : channeling for the dead!
    :
    : Oh well, welcome back Jack, medium or well- done. -Ginny
    :

    <snort!> That's funny Ginny!
    --
    Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply