Any Messages For Me?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jack Schidt®, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. "Terry Pulliam Burd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 04:10:22 GMT, "Jack Schidt®" <jack-
    > [email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked
    > like this:
    >
    > >Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    > >

    > >Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    > >
    > >Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for the
    > >NYC Katz's Deli trip....my road was icy and I got lazy
    > >all of a sudden.
    > >
    > <snippidy>
    >
    > You are so on my sh*t list, bub! You help pick the joint
    > for the brunch and are a no show? <grrrrr> :-^)

    Yeah yeah yeah....at least you got to dine at Katz's.
    Me....hadda 'enjoy' my own slop.

    > Okay, I'm over it now, but you better be on tap for my
    > next visit to Manhattan. Deal?

    Yer on.

    Jack SoHo

  2. Jack Schidt® wrote:

    > "Rick & Cyndi" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]_s02...
    >> "Jack Schidt®" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> : Hiya Hiya Hiya....
    >> :
    >> :
    >> : Been busy busy busy....and having fun too.
    >> :
    >> : Fust of all, I gotta say sorry I din't show up for
    >> : the NYC
    >> Katz's Deli
    >> : trip....my road was icy and I got lazy all of a sudden.
    >> :
    >> : Second, I needed some time for meself and as the cruel
    >> : winter
    >> foisted its
    >> : ugly head, I hadda get through the bad seasonal patch.
    >> :
    >> : Other than that, been cooking up a storm here at comedy
    >> central. Yeah, you
    >> : know, meats and fishes, all dat schidt with non-creamy
    >> : sauces,
    >> etc.
    >> :
    >> : go here for what I been up to...
    >> :
    >> : http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723795
    >> :
    >> : http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287553413
    >> :
    >> : http://www.imagestation.com/album/review.html?id=42875-
    >> : 14283
    >> :
    >> : Anyway, I been busy but would like to say hello and
    >> : do some
    >> postin'
    >> :
    >> : Jack Return
    >> :
    >> : ==========
    >>
    >> Oh you stinker! Everybody has been going nuts wondering
    >> what you were up to...!
    >>
    >> Glad you've been having a great time!
    >>

    > In the words of my hero, "ain't I a stinkah?"
    >
    > Jack Bunny

    Ehhhhhhhhh, could be....

    ---jkb

    --
    "To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's
    problems."

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    limey wrote:
    > "Jack Schidt®" wrote in message >
    >>>

    >> You know, I recently had lunch with my swami and he
    >> ordered his steak well done; I thought that was rare for
    >> a medium.
    >>
    >> Jack DayJob
    >
    > Groan! Enjoyed all the pictures, Jack, and good to see
    > you're back. I thought maybe you had gone to FL.
    >
    > Dora

    Jack better not have come to FL without stopping in
    for a visit.

    BOB or at least a phone call

  4. " BOB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > limey wrote:
    > > "Jack Schidt®" wrote in message >
    > >>>

    > >> You know, I recently had lunch with my swami and he
    > >> ordered his steak
    well
    > >> done; I thought that was rare for a medium.
    > >>
    > >> Jack DayJob
    > >
    > > Groan! Enjoyed all the pictures, Jack, and good to see
    > > you're back. I thought maybe you had gone to FL.
    > >
    > > Dora
    >
    > Jack better not have come to FL without stopping in for
    > a visit.
    >
    > BOB or at least a phone call

    You know better than that, amigo. We'd still be hungover.

    Jack Visitation