Any Miami triathletes?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Iron Joe3, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Iron Joe3

    Iron Joe3 Guest

    Joe Bonness is looking for a room or apartment to rent near Jackson Memorial Hospital. His wife is
    having a transplant there soon and he will possibly be staying in the area for a month or more. He
    doesn't know exactly when, but it should be within the month. He will be training during this time.
    Contact him via emai [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Does Joe always refer to himself in the third person?

    "Iron joe3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Joe Bonness is looking for a room or apartment to rent near Jackson
    Memorial
    > Hospital. His wife is having a transplant there soon and he will possibly
    be
    > staying in the area for a month or more. He doesn't know exactly when,
    but it
    > should be within the month. He will be training during this time. Contact
    him
    > via emai [email protected]

  3. Iron Joe3

    Iron Joe3 Guest

    >Does Joe always refer to himself in the third person?

    Actually he doesn't, he did not write that message. I wrote it for him and I refer to myself in the
    third person, pleural.

    Sue Bonness