rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Any NOS Cinelli 26.4 bars out there?

Started by Mark · · Last activity · 2 posts · 227 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
4 January 2006
Last activity
5 January 2006
Original author
Mark
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
227
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 42 cm, grooves are good, double grooves are doubly so, black is even
    better, dare I say anatomic?

    And I would even snap up a cowhorn if one was available.

    Just dreaming...

    Thanks.

    Mark "just got too many XA's and 1A'a to give up on them" Scardiglia
    [email hidden]

  2. Mark said:

    42 cm, grooves are good, double grooves are doubly so, black is even
    better, dare I say anatomic?

    And I would even snap up a cowhorn if one was available.

    Just dreaming...

    Thanks.

    Mark "just got too many XA's and 1A'a to give up on them" Scardiglia
    [email hidden]

    www.ridecampy.com/18/cat18.htm?518

    I googled Cinelli 26.4, this was the first applicable item. Lots of
    pages in the list. Happy hunting. NOS on ebay, of course. --D-y

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.