Any of You Do Trikes -- in A Metro Area, Too??

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>>

>> I agree that **** sapiens are creepy. No other species take enjoyment
>> in being deliberately cruel.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

> Speaking of which, it's a real puzzle why evolution hasn't selected out
> gays. The current theory is that they help protect siblings; they
> themselves won't reproduce, but given our social nature they will help
> see their siblings' offspring off to a good start, etc. Basically,
> they're evolutionary support troops.
>
> Or maybe gay apes really knew how to groom for lice?

The evolutionary process makes all kinds of mistakes Ever hear of mutations?
Some few are helpful, but most are harmful. It is society that will make a
place for gays, not nature. Nature will see to it that natural selection
will eliminate any mistakes that do not promote the survival of the species.
Anyone who thinks that homos were put here by nature to protect siblings has
got rocks in their heads for brains.

By the way, I continue to believe that 95% of homos are nothing but
perverts. They have freely chosen their life style for immoral reasons of
their own. Nature would never create so many homos. It is strictly a
societal construct and the amount of it that is tolerated is an indicator of
the moral decay of a society.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>>

>> I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition!
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman

> Latina mamicitas can ask anything of me, anything. They travel the
> world on their backs. Seven million years of evolution in an instant.
> Everything you've ever desired and feared in a female, the good the bad
> and the ugly, the beautiful and the damned.
>
> Just take a bike tour of the Bronx in summertime and tell me if you
> don't get whip-lash from all the different shapes and colors and sizes
> and sounds and smells and attitudes. Wow. Pure sex. Are they
> heavenly...or hot as hell?

Here is the libidinous, lascivious Jew at his worst - or is it his best.
Well, this is what happens when a Jew abandons his religion for the secular
life. Before you know it, he is just into ass and tits, ass and tits, ass
and tits ... All of which leads me to believe that the Jew is totally lost
in this world without his religion to anchor him.

I am Saint Edward the Great of the Order of the Perpetual Sorrows and I can
tell you all will ever have to know to get along in this world of woe.
Abandon all pleasure, you who will enter into my Order. I will open the
Gates of Hell before you and show you what your pathetic pleasures amount
to. Better yet, I will consign you to the eternal flames where your rotten
soul may burn forever. Unlike the Spanish Inquisition, I do not want to save
your soul. Nay, I want you to lose it since it is not worth anything.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> I seem to recall a study where incident of homosexuality in rats
> increase with overcrowded population.
>
> Indiana Mike

Mike, there is so much bad science floating around in the world today that I
despair of anyone ever knowing anything for sure. Fortunately bad science in
the social sciences does not matter so much as long as no public policies
are being based on it, but the physical sciences had better get it right or
we are all lost.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Go read Baruch Spinoza. He liberated Jews from Judaism.

He made possible the current notion among most Jews that one can be
ethnically Jewish and totally secular, atheistic.

Mike Rice wrote:

> I seem to recall a study where incident of homosexuality in rats
> increase with overcrowded population.
>
> Indiana Mike

How interesting! I saw on PBS once how a group of female-only African
bullfrogs will one day have one or two of them turn into a male, just
like that!

Edward Dolan wrote:

> The evolutionary process makes all kinds of mistakes

No such thing as a mistake. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Oftentimes. But a mistake is too anthropromorphic a word, really. Is
not winning the lottery a mistake? Were unsuccessful sperm mistakes?
Something is only a mistake if you never wanted it in the first place.
Think about it.

> Ever hear of mutations?
> Some few are helpful, but most are harmful. It is society that will make a
> place for gays, not nature. Nature will see to it that natural selection
> will eliminate any mistakes that do not promote the survival of the species.

The question is why gay behavior hasn't been weeded out more
thoroughly. Yes, society allows for it, to varying degrees.
Therefore, from an evolutionary perspective, the behavior isn't
anti-life, anti-the-species. Hamsters eat their own **** for protein,
etc.,, did you know that? As crazy as it sounds, that behavior is
either positive or harmless to the species, so it's not been weeded
out. Likewise with gays.

> Anyone who thinks that homos were put here by nature to protect siblings has
> got rocks in their heads for brains.

Your problem is that you're anthropromorphizing something which hasn't
intelligence or design. You're confusing yourself.

> By the way, I continue to believe that 95% of homos are nothing but
> perverts. They have freely chosen their life style for immoral reasons of
> their own. Nature would never create so many homos. It is strictly a
> societal construct and the amount of it that is tolerated is an indicator of
> the moral decay of a society.

I don't suppose I think it's all "nature" and no "nurture" at all, but
I do recall from a Discovery magazine from like 1989 -- their famous
Sex Issue; you can't miss it; it was all about sex -- photos of
chimpanzees having sex. One caption stated that a male was doing a
very young female, another claimed one male was blowing another male,
and still another had the Bonano (sp?) chimps doing the missionary
position, with the male grasping onto his offering of fruits still.

Edward Dolan wrote:

> An awful lot of really bad anthropology was done early in the last century.
> All that free and easy sex of the South Sea Islands was not what it first
> appeared to be. Margaret Mead, for instance, got almost everything wrong. In
> addition, there are very few matriarchal societies. Men will always rule the
> roost, no matter how lineage is defined.

True there are very few matriarchal societies, still. True Ms. Mead
fibbed a lot of her research. Does not discount anything I've said.
And I don't care if men rule the roost. I live as I do, still, 'bents
and all.

> So ... just another reason not to take it as a casual thing, unless you
> don't mind being murdered for a little sex.

I'd die happy. That's good enough for me. Ah, my own Liebestod! I
look forward to this summer's crop of newly-pubescent latinas.

> You are now doing what you accuse Peter Clinch of doing, going away from the
> topic under discussion with a straw man.

Actually, in point of fact, you are, right now, this very moment! I do
not digress in noting my own feelings on the matter of men, women, and
sex. Very a propos, even if you disagree. Do you even know what a
straw man argument is?

> You cannot compare sex to having a
> cup of coffee without being absurd.
> [...]

So you disagree. Doesn't mean this is a straw man argument.

> We are never far removed from Nature. Civilization is a very thin veneer
> which just barely covers our nakedness. Like I said, eating and sex are any
> creature's two main activities. Not moot at all!

So what's your excuse?

> So you are a Jew who was born in China. So what does your place of birth
> have to do with anything?

OMG....

> You are even a greater fool than I suspected. A Jew who does not know his
> roots and acknowledge them is an abomination. Instead of flouncing around
> NY, you should go to Israel and do something worthwhile for your people and
> your nation (Israel).
> [...]

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I know Jews like Chinese food, but that's no reason to suspect we're a
Lost Tribe!

> No sun, no life. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Like I said, you need to watch some more National Geographic.

Bill Baka wrote:

> I can one up you on that easily. Go to Los Angeles and ride the bike
> trail along the beaches on a July Saturday or Sunday and all the micro
> bikinis on all the babes there will make you fall off the bike,
> repeatedly. Or you can just stop and drool, er watch a female volleyball
> game. Been there, done that, no comparison.
> Bill

You mean Venice Beach or something like that?

I suppose you might have a point there, then...even during summertime
you won't find anyone walking around in a bikini off the beach or
boardwalk in NYC the way you see in those movies set in LA...or is that
just the movies?

Anyway, I'll take one of these fine young latinitasses here any
time...more tits and ass than two typical white girls put together!

Dude, I ain't from Judah and Benjamin, but Sinim:

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/m4w/136014026.html

Now where's that full-suspension latina 'bent I ordered for a ride?

NYC XYZ wrote:
> Bill Baka wrote:
>
>>I can one up you on that easily. Go to Los Angeles and ride the bike
>>trail along the beaches on a July Saturday or Sunday and all the micro
>>bikinis on all the babes there will make you fall off the bike,
>>repeatedly. Or you can just stop and drool, er watch a female volleyball
>>game. Been there, done that, no comparison.
>>Bill

> You mean Venice Beach or something like that?

Venice beach or Manhattan beach or Santa Monica, wherever. It is like a
30 mile stretch of babes in the summer. The only biking hazard is the
girls rollerblading on the sidewalk, end they are show stoppers, too.
It is like an international '10s' meeting, yummy.
Bill

Kurt Fischer wrote:
> NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Now where's that full-suspension latina 'bent I ordered for a ride?

> Bicicletas reclinadas do Brazil? ;-)
>
> http://www.zohrer.com.br/filmes/zohrer2.wmv
>
> http://www.zohrer.com.br/gifabertura.gif
>
> And now please stop this talking about beach beauties and micro bikinis,
> we had 10 inches of new snow this morning again. ;-)
>

> Kurt

It is a summer 'sport' even in California. No bikinis in Feb or March.
July however, wow.
'nuff said.
Bill

Kurt Fischer wrote:

> Bicicletas reclinadas do Brazil? ;-)

Ack! Is there no escape from the middle-aged fatty???

> http://www.zohrer.com.br/filmes/zohrer2.wmv
>
> http://www.zohrer.com.br/gifabertura.gif

We really need more women in this hobby. How can we make 'bents sexy?
I already know the chicks will love the safety and comfort of a CLWB
like the HP Velotechnik Spirit, which is why I'm ordering that in the
summer as a guest bike. But we really need to get away from this
balding areospace engineer image, fellas.

Don't any of y'all have daughters you'd be willing to sacrifice?

> And now please stop this talking about beach beauties and micro bikinis,
> we had 10 inches of new snow this morning again. ;-)

Which reminds me...them Scandanavian girls have this custom of rushing
out of the sauna right into the snow all naked...sehr erholsung....

Bill Baka wrote:

> It is a summer 'sport' even in California. No bikinis in Feb or March.
> July however, wow.
> 'nuff said.
> Bill

That's it -- I'm gonna have to get a digital camera, too and get all
the pretty girls I know to sit on my 'bent and pose! Girls love
getting their pictures taken, they're very flattered. I'll post 'em
here on ARBR! We need more estrogen here, like what they did for poker
nowadays!

Yes, yes, I'll get their permission first for public dessimination of
their likenesses....

What's up with all these 'bent manufacturers? Why can't they hire the
local cutie for $50 to sit on their 'bent in suggestive poses wearing
spandex bodysuits?

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Go read Baruch Spinoza. He liberated Jews from Judaism.
>
> He made possible the current notion among most Jews that one can be
> ethnically Jewish and totally secular, atheistic.

I believe that is impossible and a disservice to Jews and Judaism. The
history of the Jew in the 20th century would seem to prove Spinonza quite
wrong. Without his religion, the Jew will disappear from history. He will go
the way of the Philistine.

It may be that only the tiny nation of Israel will save the Jew from those
such as yourself.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>

>> Gary, I am too lazy to ever go to a link and read anything that I haven't
>> written myself.
>>
>> However, being rational and thoughtful has nothing to do with sticking by
>> your religion and your tradition. For the Jew, that is one and the same
>> thing. The Jew abandons his religion at his peril. It is the one thing
>> that
>> has ensured his survival down through the millennia. Why is the Jew still
>> with us and not the Philistine? The answer is a religion based on a Book.
>> The Word is very powerful indeed, especially when it is written down.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>> aka
>> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

People who put such a premium on identity take themselves much too
seriously and would do well to grow up.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Go read Baruch Spinoza. He liberated Jews from Judaism.
> >
> > He made possible the current notion among most Jews that one can be
> > ethnically Jewish and totally secular, atheistic.

> I believe that is impossible and a disservice to Jews and Judaism. The
> history of the Jew in the 20th century would seem to prove Spinonza quite
> wrong. Without his religion, the Jew will disappear from history. He will go
> the way of the Philistine.
>
> It may be that only the tiny nation of Israel will save the Jew from those
> such as yourself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>

> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >>

> >> Gary, I am too lazy to ever go to a link and read anything that I haven't
> >> written myself.
> >>
> >> However, being rational and thoughtful has nothing to do with sticking by
> >> your religion and your tradition. For the Jew, that is one and the same
> >> thing. The Jew abandons his religion at his peril. It is the one thing
> >> that
> >> has ensured his survival down through the millennia. Why is the Jew still
> >> with us and not the Philistine? The answer is a religion based on a Book.
> >> The Word is very powerful indeed, especially when it is written down.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> >> aka
> >> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>

>> An awful lot of really bad anthropology was done early in the last
>> century.
>> All that free and easy sex of the South Sea Islands was not what it first
>> appeared to be. Margaret Mead, for instance, got almost everything wrong.
>> In
>> addition, there are very few matriarchal societies. Men will always rule
>> the
>> roost, no matter how lineage is defined.

> True there are very few matriarchal societies, still. True Ms. Mead
> fibbed a lot of her research. Does not discount anything I've said.
> And I don't care if men rule the roost. I live as I do, still, 'bents
> and all.

It discounts everything you have said (although you did not include it in
your message). But when you are not serious, who cares what is being said. I
am a master at this sort of thing myself and you should not even try to
compete with me in this arena. No one can be less serious (and more
unpleasant about it) than me when I put my mind to it.

>> So ... just another reason not to take it as a casual thing, unless you
>> don't mind being murdered for a little sex.

> I'd die happy. That's good enough for me. Ah, my own Liebestod! I
> look forward to this summer's crop of newly-pubescent latinas.
>
>> You are now doing what you accuse Peter Clinch of doing, going away from
>> the
>> topic under discussion with a straw man.

> Actually, in point of fact, you are, right now, this very moment! I do
> not digress in noting my own feelings on the matter of men, women, and
> sex. Very a propos, even if you disagree. Do you even know what a
> straw man argument is?

No one in this world cares about your FEELINGS, least of all me. All we care
about on newsgroups is intellectual discourse. Feelings are for women and
girlie men.

As to a straw man argument, it is what you do all the time. You get
non-serious and then briefly serious. You can't have it both ways. You are
either serious or you aren't. I have decided you are not serious. That is
the way I will treat you from now on, as a non-serious clown and buffoon.

>> You cannot compare sex to having a
>> cup of coffee without being absurd.
>> [...]

> So you disagree. Doesn't mean this is a straw man argument.

It means you are not being serious. So yes, it is a straw man argument. In
fact, you are nothing but a straw man. After all, it takes one to know one.
Funny that you would think I would not recognize your various ploys nor know
how to deal with them.

>> We are never far removed from Nature. Civilization is a very thin veneer
>> which just barely covers our nakedness. Like I said, eating and sex are
>> any
>> creature's two main activities. Not moot at all!

> So what's your excuse?

You needed to address the conflict between nature and civilization, but I
realize now that all of this is beyond you. I leave you to your ignorance
which in any event is unconquerable.

>> So you are a Jew who was born in China. So what does your place of birth
>> have to do with anything?

> OMG....

I would not mention about being born in China if I were you. After all, most
of the world's people have been born in China - which is precisely the
problem. Too g.d. many Chinese.

Anyone who likes Chinese food is a slob. Everyone knows they eat ****.

>> No sun, no life. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

> Like I said, you need to watch some more National Geographic.

National Geographic is not bad. It will give you 5 minutes of useful
information, but you have to watch an hour show to get that 5 minutes. But
it is still better to do that than to do what you do, riding your freaking
bike around town ogling the girls. What a waste of time that is!

By the way, f*** you too! Nothing but short shrift for you from now on.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> NYC XYZ wrote:
>> Bill Baka wrote:
>>
>>>I can one up you on that easily. Go to Los Angeles and ride the bike
>>>trail along the beaches on a July Saturday or Sunday and all the micro
>>>bikinis on all the babes there will make you fall off the bike,
>>>repeatedly. Or you can just stop and drool, er watch a female volleyball
>>>game. Been there, done that, no comparison.
>>>Bill

>> You mean Venice Beach or something like that?

> Venice beach or Manhattan beach or Santa Monica, wherever. It is like a 30
> mile stretch of babes in the summer. The only biking hazard is the girls
> rollerblading on the sidewalk, end they are show stoppers, too.
> It is like an international '10s' meeting, yummy.
> Bill
>>
>> I suppose you might have a point there, then...even during summertime
>> you won't find anyone walking around in a bikini off the beach or
>> boardwalk in NYC the way you see in those movies set in LA...or is that
>> just the movies?
>>
>> Anyway, I'll take one of these fine young latinitasses here any
>> time...more tits and ass than two typical white girls put together!

Just a couple of assholes who are into ass and tits, ass and tits, ass and
tits ... nothing but ass and tits. They should get their own separate
newsgroup where they could discuss this subject endlessly without
embarrassing the rest of us. They could name their newsgroup
alt.rec.assandtits. There are several other scum bags I know of on ARBR who
would be delighted to become members of such a group.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kurt Fischer wrote:
>>

>> Bicicletas reclinadas do Brazil? ;-)

> Ack! Is there no escape from the middle-aged fatty???
>
>> http://www.zohrer.com.br/filmes/zohrer2.wmv
>>
>> http://www.zohrer.com.br/gifabertura.gif

> We really need more women in this hobby. How can we make 'bents sexy?
> I already know the chicks will love the safety and comfort of a CLWB
> like the HP Velotechnik Spirit, which is why I'm ordering that in the
> summer as a guest bike. But we really need to get away from this
> balding areospace engineer image, fellas.
>
> Don't any of y'all have daughters you'd be willing to sacrifice?
>
>> And now please stop this talking about beach beauties and micro bikinis,
>> we had 10 inches of new snow this morning again. ;-)

> Which reminds me...them Scandanavian girls have this custom of rushing
> out of the sauna right into the snow all naked...sehr erholsung....
>
>> Kurt

Any woman who shows up on ARBR will have to fall into the mold of Our
Blessed Lady, the Virgin Mary. Either that or she won't last long because of
Saint Edward the Great. NYC, the libidinous Jew and Bill, the lascivious
Gentile, will have to get their own group where they can pimp the ****s all
they like. I assure you, that will never happen here on ARBR while Saint
Edward the Great is at the gate. I know exactly how to treat a woman who is
not a lady.

Edward Dolan wrote:

> It discounts everything you have said (although you did not include it in
> your message). But when you are not serious, who cares what is being said. I
> am a master at this sort of thing myself and you should not even try to
> compete with me in this arena. No one can be less serious (and more
> unpleasant about it) than me when I put my mind to it.

Surely you jest.

> No one in this world cares about your FEELINGS, least of all me. All we care
> about on newsgroups is intellectual discourse. Feelings are for women and
> girlie men.

Who cares.

> As to a straw man argument, it is what you do all the time. You get
> non-serious and then briefly serious. You can't have it both ways. You are
> either serious or you aren't. I have decided you are not serious. That is
> the way I will treat you from now on, as a non-serious clown and buffoon.

Seriously, you need to lighten up.

> It means you are not being serious. So yes, it is a straw man argument. In
> fact, you are nothing but a straw man. After all, it takes one to know one.
> Funny that you would think I would not recognize your various ploys nor know
> how to deal with them.

I kid you not.

> You needed to address the conflict between nature and civilization, but I
> realize now that all of this is beyond you. I leave you to your ignorance
> which in any event is unconquerable.

LOL -- "terra incogita" in your case!

> I would not mention about being born in China if I were you. After all, most
> of the world's people have been born in China - which is precisely the
> problem. Too g.d. many Chinese.

Obviously an evolutionary success!

> Anyone who likes Chinese food is a slob. Everyone knows they eat ****.

Marco Polo loved it. A billion served can't be wrong.

> National Geographic is not bad. It will give you 5 minutes of useful
> information, but you have to watch an hour show to get that 5 minutes.

You obviously missed those five minutes.

> But
> it is still better to do that than to do what you do, riding your freaking
> bike around town ogling the girls. What a waste of time that is!

It's a numbers game, as any salesman knows.

> By the way, f*** you too! Nothing but short shrift for you from now on.

Just a** yourself if you enjoy l*te *ig** i**o***cials m*re.