Any one here got an opinion on traffic lights?

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, No matter where they've been.

I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like
traffic lights, But only when they're green.

He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights, No matter where
they've been.

He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights, But only when
they're green.

I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. That is what I said.

I Like traffic lights I Like traffic lights I Like traffic lights, But not when they are red.

He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. That is what he said.

He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights.
He likes traffic lights, But not when they are red.

I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, Although my name's not Bamber.

I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I-- Oh, God!

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, No matter where they've been.

For the love of all things holy, never ever post anything like that ever again ! :)

BTW - I don't like traffic lights...

--gvg http://www.shrubbery.org.za

Gordon Greeff <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, No matter where
> > they've been.
>
> For the love of all things holy, never ever post anything like that ever again ! :)

It was once a happy song......

> BTW - I don't like traffic lights...

I thank you kindly for your opinion.

> --gvg http://www.shrubbery.org.za

All your shrubbery are belong to us.

Shaun aRe - Visit my Fake Plants Emporium for cut-price rubbery shrubbery. Currently offering
special bulk-buy deals on faux pansy posies too. By 3 sets get the next 3 sets at half the price
of 6 sets.

i dont think i could cope with this sort of stuff if i actually thort mr rimmer wasnt on drugs
or drunk....

panda

panda <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Gordon Greeff <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > For the love of all things holy, never ever post anything like that
ever
> > > again ! :)
> >
> > It was once a happy song......
> >
> > > BTW - I don't like traffic lights...
> >
> > I thank you kindly for your opinion.
> >
> > > --gvg http://www.shrubbery.org.za
> >
> > All your shrubbery are belong to us.
> >
> > Shaun aRe - Visit my Fake Plants Emporium for cut-price rubbery
shrubbery.
> > Currently offering special bulk-buy deals on faux pansy posies too. By 3 sets get the next 3
> > sets at half the price of 6 sets.

> i dont think i could cope with this sort of stuff if i actually thort mr rimmer wasnt on drugs or
> drunk....
>
> panda

Dear Mister The Black Eyed Bear, I am, as ever, posting sober and free from drugs (save caffeine and
nicotine).

Hope that helps.

Shaun aRe

news:<[email protected]>...
> I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, No matter where they've been.
>
> I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like
> traffic lights, But only when they're green.
>
> He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights, No matter where
> they've been.
>
> He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights, But only when
> they're green.
>
> I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. That is what I said.
>
> I Like traffic lights I Like traffic lights I Like traffic lights, But not when they are red.
>
> He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. That is what he said.
>
> He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic
> lights. He likes traffic lights, But not when they are red.
>
> I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, Although my name's
> not Bamber.
>
> I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I-- Oh, God!

That was very silly. Very silly indeed. /s "I like Chinese..."

"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... <snip>
> Thought you'd given up the fags.
>
> (Now there's a lead line for the Septics...)

I'll just skip gaily over that opening...

Shaun, for the love of God, seek help. If not for yourself, do it for... _us_

Westie

Here in Canberra Australia, we are converting to LED traffic lights They are brighter, have a much
more consistent light output from edge to edge. They are apparently a massive 85% cheaper to run,
and last 22 years versus 1-2years for the 100watt globe type. And the arrow ones save even more as
they have a lot less LED's in them.

They do cost extra and will take 5 years to recover the extra cost. But after that, they save money
for the rest of their 22 year life span. They seem to be composed of a few hundred LED's in a tight
filled circle.

I hate traffic lights except when they are green, or when they cause the tailgating moron behind me
to be cut off and left behind.

Trentus

supabonbon <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, No matter where
> > they've been.
> >
> > I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I
> > Like traffic lights, But only when they're green.
> >
> > He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights, No matter where
> > they've been.
> >
> > He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights, But only when they're
> > green.
> >
> > I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. That is what I said.
> >
> > I Like traffic lights I Like traffic lights I Like traffic lights, But not when they are red.
> >
> > He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. That is what he said.
> >
> > He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic lights. He likes traffic
> > lights. He likes traffic lights, But not when they are red.
> >
> > I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights, Although my name's not
> > Bamber.
> >
> > I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I Like traffic lights. I-- Oh, God!
>
> That was very silly. Very silly indeed. /s "I like Chinese..."

I can't believe no one else here has heard that song or knows it's origin?!?!?!? Yer a big bunch of
uncultured jerks! Pah!

',;~}

Shaun aRe - See reply to Westie if ya wanna know.

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > Dear Mister The Black Eyed Bear, I am, as ever, posting sober and free
from
> > drugs (save caffeine and nicotine).
>
> Thought you'd given up the fags.

Eh? Thought I'd told you how that went at the time? - I managed about 2-3 months, then had one or
two on ocasion. Inevitably that crept up again. I have posted here saying how gutted I was with
myself about it, and how my fitness has suffered because of it.

> (Now there's a lead line for the Septics...)

Heh!

Shaun aRe

Westie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... <snip>
> > Thought you'd given up the fags.
> >
> > (Now there's a lead line for the Septics...)
> >

> I'll just skip gaily over that opening...

LOL! OOooooOO!!! You deserve a freaking prize for that one Westie - excellent twist and turn of
phrase IMNSHO! Heheheheh ',;~}

> Shaun, for the love of God, seek help. If not for yourself, do it for... _us_

http://www.stone-dead.asn.au/albums-cds/lyrics/i-like-traffic-lights.html

I think that might clear things up a bit! I might be a freaking nutcase, but I ain't that particular
freaking nutcase ',;~}

Shaun aRe

so if ur drug free then ur truely just mad....?

cool

panda

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>Thought you'd given up the fags.
>

> Eh? Thought I'd told you how that went at the time? - I managed about 2-3 months, then had one or
> two on ocasion. Inevitably that crept up again. I have posted here saying how gutted I was with
> myself about it, and how my fitness has suffered because of it.

Ah, must have just missed it, or wiped it from my memory. I'm nearly up to about 2 months now - I've
given in a couple of times when I've been drunk, but I'm not beating myself with a branch over it.

What was the phrase? "Don't give up giving up"

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>Thought you'd given up the fags.
> >

> > Eh? Thought I'd told you how that went at the time? - I managed about
2-3
> > months, then had one or two on ocasion. Inevitably that crept up again.
> > have posted here saying how gutted I was with myself about it, and how
my
> > fitness has suffered because of it.
>
> Ah, must have just missed it, or wiped it from my memory. I'm nearly up to about 2 months now -
> I've given in a couple of times when I've been drunk, but I'm not beating myself with a branch
> over it.

Aye - the best way. That's why I don't involve anyone else when I take a shot at giving up, and tell
everyone to stay the ****ing hell off my case about it - I don't want to rely on others
encouragement, 'cos it's a double edged sword. If it goes pear shaped, I don't want everyone piling
it on and making me feel shitier, because that just makes it harder to have another go.

> What was the phrase? "Don't give up giving up"

Indeed - I'll soon be having another shot at it. Miraculously, for no apparent reason, this last
week I've only smoked 2/3 of my normal amount, so it's looking promising. I've been feeling
fitter too.

Shaun aRe

Trentus <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here in Canberra Australia, we are converting to LED traffic lights They are brighter, have a much
> more consistent light output from edge to edge. They are apparently a massive 85% cheaper to run,
> and last 22 years versus 1-2years for the 100watt globe type. And the arrow ones save even more as
> they have a
lot
> less LED's in them.
>
> They do cost extra and will take 5 years to recover the extra cost. But after that, they save
> money for the rest of their 22 year life span. They seem to be composed of a few hundred LED's in
> a tight filled circle.

Here too.

> I hate traffic lights except when they are green, or when they cause the tailgating moron behind
> me to be cut off and left behind.

Heh..

Shaun aRe

> > shrubbery.
By
> 3
> >
> > > i dont think i could cope with this sort of stuff if i actually thort
mr
> > > rimmer wasnt on drugs or drunk....
> > >
> > > panda
> >
> > Dear Mister The Black Eyed Bear, I am, as ever, posting sober and free
> from
> > drugs (save caffeine and nicotine).
> >
> > Hope that helps.
> >
> > Shaun aRe

> so if ur drug free then ur truely just mad....?
>
> cool

Heheheheh - you'd think! No, I'm madly sane, in fact, but don't tell my therapist........

Shaun aRe

"A little something for the weekend sir?"

"You wouldn't happen to have a good recipe for fruit crumble pudding would you?"

if a sane person goes to a therapist, does he drive the therapist mad?

panda