Any one here got an opinion on traffic lights?

panda <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Heheheheh - you'd think! No, I'm madly sane, in fact, but don't tell my therapist........
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >
> > "A little something for the weekend sir?"
> >
> > "You wouldn't happen to have a good recipe for fruit crumble pudding
would
> > you?"

> if a sane person goes to a therapist, does he drive the therapist mad?
>
> panda

No - you'd have to be mad to be a therapist.

Shaun aRe

> I can't believe no one else here has heard that song or knows it's origin?!?!?!? Yer a big bunch
> of uncultured jerks! Pah!
>
> ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe - See reply to Westie if ya wanna know.

Isn't it Monty Python? And you could have changed Bamber to Bomber! :)

Si

Si <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > I can't believe no one else here has heard that song or knows it's origin?!?!?!? Yer a big bunch
> > of uncultured jerks! Pah!
> >
> > ',;~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe - See reply to Westie if ya wanna know.
>
> Isn't it Monty Python? And you could have changed Bamber to Bomber! :)
>
> Si

Hayuss!

Shaun aRe

> > > I can't believe no one else here has heard that song or knows it's origin?!?!?!? Yer a big
> > > bunch of uncultured jerks! Pah!
> > >
> > > ',;~}
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe - See reply to Westie if ya wanna know.
> >
> > Isn't it Monty Python? And you could have changed Bamber to Bomber! :)
> >
> > Si
>
> Hayuss!
>
> Shaun aRe

I take it a chocolate fish is on the way?

Si

> > > Isn't it Monty Python? And you could have changed Bamber to Bomber!
:)

> > > Si
> >
> > Hayuss!
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> I take it a chocolate fish is on the way?

Fishy-fishy-fish no! I'd already posted the link.

Shaun aRe - Can I have his liver?