Any one know anything about actionbent 'jetstream' or 'tidalwave'?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by cchs, Jun 7, 2004.

  1. cchs

    cchs New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2004
    My son is considering an actionbent jetstream or tidalwave with the optional custom rack for loaded touring. Will the rack hold 2 loaded panniers and sleeping stuff strapped on top? Is there room on top of the rack, or does the seat get in the way? BTW, I'm a Ryan LWB rider and can handle the assembly and tinkering problems.

    Tags:

  2. cchs wrote:

    > My son is considering an actionbent jetstream or tidalwave
    > with the optional custom rack for loaded touring. Will the
    > rack hold 2 loaded panniers and sleeping stuff strapped on
    > top? Is there room on top of the rack, or does the seat
    > get in the way? BTW, I'm a Ryan LWB rider and can handle
    > the assembly and tinkering problems.

    I am not sure, but there is an actionbent mailing list at
    Yahoo where you could ask and someone would undoubtedly
    know. Try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/actionbent, or if
    that doesn't work, search for it.

    --
    Where no oxen are, the crib is clean, But much benefit is
    derived from the labor of the ox.

  3. cchs

    cchs New Member

    Joined: