rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

Any one know Zack Baldwin's sn

Started by Mryourmom · · Last activity · 3 posts · 592 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
2 April 2004
Last activity
2 April 2004
Original author
Mryourmom
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
592
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey Does any one know Zack BAldwin's Sn im from same area
    and have road at cal poly like he has in his video if u guys
    can help plz thx

    --
    MrYourMom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MrYourMom's Profile: unicyclist.com5433
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30268

  2. I think you may be confused.

    Zack Baldwin and I (Jess Riegel) are two different people.
    In that Cal Poly Unicycling movie, it was just me. In the
    new Beal's Point movie, it's Zack and I.

    I hope that clears up your confusion.

    Anyway, Zack usually doesn't communicate by means of the
    internet. So if you want to talk to him, you'd need to call
    him on the telephone.

    -Jess

    --
    Jester2000 - unicyclejester.com

    '[image:
    "]http://jester2000.unicyclist.com/~jester2000/images/jester_trans_green.gif]'
    (unicyclejester.comunicyclejester.com) '[image:
    "]http://jester2000.unicyclist.com/~jester2000/images/sig_picture.jpg]'
    (unicyclejester.comunicyclejester.com)
    Check out my website: 'Unicycle Jester'
    (unicyclejester.comunicyclejester.com)
    My Gallery: '' (unicyclist.comjess)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jester2000's Profile: unicyclist.com3662
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30268

  3. Hey Jess- I saw a Quiznos commercial today and saw that the
    Hamsters in your "We Love The Moon" animation were the stars
    in the Quiznos commercial. Which came first? Did you just
    take already existing characters and wright your own song,
    or did they get the idea from you? I had never seen them
    before seeing them on your site.

    --
    bugman - Equilibrium Challenged

    Do you know that sensation you feel leaning back in a chair just before
    you fall over? I feel that way pretty much all the time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bugman's Profile: unicyclist.com3812
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30268

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.