Any opinions of Herbalife?

United24

Mar 17, 2010
Just wondering if anyone out here has any opinions...two very good friends of mine are using it, and have lost 72 and 65 pounds respectively in about 5 months, with moderate cycling and some pickup basketball.

I'm considering it b/c i seem to do better with weight loss when i'm paying money for it, My current job situation(traveling 9 months a year) limits my cycling as of late, but its how it has to be in these economic times.

I'd just like some honest opinions from people who aren't going to be very cynical or overbearing b/c they sell the stuff, Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Eat less + more more = weight loss

Its also much cheaper /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

I have been in Herbalife for over 16 years and have complete confidence in the products.
Potato Richardson

Their distribution ways are a bit odd, i would trust them more if they were channel through pharmacies or the like. Supplements could be helpful, i don't know, but their full proposal of buying these powder food and replace all your meals with these stuff sounds unrealistic and even risky for your health.

Don't knock Herbalife because they employ a multi-level marketing method of distribution. I can't speak for their product because I use Nutrilite products only. However, I have come to learn that those companies like Amway/Nutrilite and I'm sure Herbalife is the same, have phenomenal products if you can get past their multi-level marketing methods.

I don't get paid for anything I'm saying here, it's just my $0.02

Originally Posted by EncinitasChaco .

Google "herbalife lawsuit" before you take any of that stuff.
I have no opinion on herbalife although if you google any word along with lawsuit I am sure you will get 287,314 possible matches.
I just googled "One-A-Day lawsuit" OMG this stuff is poison./img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

Just got remembered. My auntie tried to used this before and she got a problem on her digestion. Promise! I've know she's stop on taking any supplement when that happened. But early this year, she consulted a pharmacist, and I've discovered she's taking again but other brand. I think it's Slender Factor. In her facbook account last month, she proud to shout-out that she lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks time. That's an achievement right??

A few weeks ago my training partner started using Herbalife 24 (I think it's a new line of products) and he's times were improving considerably. I was skeptical thinking that he was just pushing harder. Anyways, I gave it a go 2 weeks ago to see what would happen... and WOW I can't say I am skeptical any more!

I normally time my favorite 'loop' that I do every day near my home (lots of hills) and my times went from an average of 1 hr 17 mins to 1 hr 08 mins. I am a bit of a number's geek so that works to about ~11% improvement. I am hooked on this '24' stuff now!

I found this vid to be very informative:

I buy my products online with great discount and free shipping from this store

Cheers guys (and gals)

Rob