Any other AMBers around for the Iron Horse Weekend?

Craig Brossman

Guest
I know of two AMBer's who will be around for the Iron Horse weekend over Memorial Day here in
Durango. Anyone else planning on being in this area over the weekend and interested in a beer?

(Anthony, email so we can talk.)

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

Craig Brossman wrote:

>I know of two AMBer's who will be around for the Iron Horse weekend over Memorial Day here in
>Durango. Anyone else planning on being in this area over the weekend and interested in a beer?
>
>(Anthony, email so we can talk.)
>
>--
>Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

I sent an email the other day, I guess maybe it bounced.

I can be reached via the email address found at the bottom of the following web page:
http://www.anthonysloan.com/

> Craig Brossman wrote:
>
> >I know of two AMBer's who will be around for the Iron Horse weekend over Memorial Day here in
> >Durango. Anyone else planning on being in this area over the weekend and interested in a beer?
> >
> >(Anthony, email so we can talk.)
> >
> >--
> >Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)
> >

> I sent an email the other day, I guess maybe it bounced.

read his sig line ;-)

<ducks away>
--
~Travis

Technician wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>

>>Craig Brossman wrote:
>>

>>>I know of two AMBer's who will be around for the Iron Horse weekend over Memorial Day here in
>>>Durango. Anyone else planning on being in this area over the weekend and interested in a beer?
>>>
>>>(Anthony, email so we can talk.)
>>>
>>>--
>>>Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)
>>>

>>I sent an email the other day, I guess maybe it bounced.
>>

>read his sig line ;-)
>
><ducks away>

Stand back up and listen. I read the sig line, it still didn't go through.

Thanks for the help tho'.