any other gay cyclists ?

jamesk20

Apr 11, 2012
i am sort of new here, im sure this hasnt been the only thread like this but i did search first!!

What does the bedroom have to do with cycling?

Well...there was one guy here that claimed to have slept with his bike.

Dunno if the buggering was any good though.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Well...there was one guy here that claimed to have slept with his bike.
I don't care what any cyclist does with his bicycle.... in the privacy of his or her bedroom. And... now that I think about it... some of my own affection for my bicycle has been noticeable even in public. Certainly many of the posts here express a true love for the machines we use. But I can't recall any posts where anyone seemed to really care to share actual sexual desires... if that was the OP question.

Well, being 'gay' is all about one's sexual preference.

I don't think there's any correlation as to derailleur preference

I Could be wrong there. Those guys that I see riding shimaNO are a little light in the Sidis.

My first reaction was , so? I do my best thinking on my bike and my most talking after a few beers but while on my bike I considered this post. We have several threads dedicated to hot women cyclist and I don't think we are caring that much about ther bottom brackets, at least not the one on the bike. Cosidering this I guess us straight guys certainly proclaim our preferences also , just in different ways.

So...is this a coming out thread...or just teasing?

Allow me to express my preference!

Gentlemen...or at least to the heteros among us...I give you...

and for the...er...other sorts...here's a hot one.

Tammy Thomas or Tommy Thamas...or...something. Probably wild in the sack, but I'll leave that to you GLBT sorts to determine. Love conquers all...including the 5 o'clock shadow.

Originally Posted by jamesk20 .

i am sort of new here, im sure this hasnt been the only thread like this but i did search first!!
Have a chat with a guy with the username 'Swampy1970'.

He is the only openly ghey guy in the forum village.

I'll bet the OP's decided this isn't a friendly, open minded place to hang out.

I'll bet the OP's decided this isn't a friendly, open minded place to hang out.

Thisth isth the most fabulous placth, silly!

Meh...mind's so open his brain fell out. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Full Disclosure Statement, Diversity Pledge, Inclusion Incentive and Pandering Program available at the CampyBob Cycling Center for GLBT Societal Enlightenment website.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

So...is this a coming out thread...or just teasing?

Allow me to express my preference!

That's just plain CRAZY!!! Those tops have to be catching more air than floppy old Khakis and a Members Only wind breaker would.

I would think any female that was a REAL cyclist would know that if they are going to unzip their Jersey while riding... they should leave the sports bra at home. IMHO.

That's just plain CRAZY!!! Those tops have to be catching more air than floppy old Khakis and a Members Only wind breaker would.

That's just Motha Nature's cooling Air Scoop of Deelight!

Do you think, for even a moment, those ladies don't know what they're doing to us heteros? And possibly for the C.M.'s that bat for the other team.

Oh...and I'm LMAO at the Member's Only thing! I'm glad I missed that 80's trend, but Menards has had M.O. jackets on sale for the last year!

I would think any female that was a REAL cyclist would know that if they are going to unzip their Jersey while riding... they should leave the sports bra at home. IMHO.

Well...yeah. There's that! Personally, as a conservative Republican I'm in favor of enacting national legislation that would ban bras for any major babe in a bike race. I think we can all agree on this reasonable measure and work in a bipartisan, inclusive and diverse fashion to get this thru the legislature in a timely manor.

We had a gal on the team that was stacked and DAYAMN! did she like to show 'em off. Currently, there's a mega-babe racing for a local squad that drives me to light headedness. I'ld post a pic of her, but I'm trying to keep this one for myself! I'm almost done digging my pit in the basement, too...