Any Polar s720i experts in the SF Bay Area?

skwanch

Jun 29, 2004
I have this HRM, w/ the power kit, installed on my bike. I can get speed, HR, altitude . . . but no cadence or power. I've tried using rare earth magnets on the crank . . . no dice. I've tried tweaking it, but have had zero success w/ that approach.

I'm looking for someone in the SF Bay Area who knows the system well enough to help me get it working - I'm willing to travel and compensate you for your time if we get it working and I can FINALLY capitalize on this investment . . .

if ya fit the bill, please ping me at skwanch dot speakeasy dot net . . . thx.

any other advice/things to check/try would be appreciated as well .. .

skwanch said:
I have this HRM, w/ the power kit, installed on my bike. I can get speed, HR, altitude . . . but no cadence or power. I've tried using rare earth magnets on the crank . . . no dice. I've tried tweaking it, but have had zero success w/ that approach.

I'm looking for someone in the SF Bay Area who knows the system well enough to help me get it working - I'm willing to travel and compensate you for your time if we get it working and I can FINALLY capitalize on this investment . . .

if ya fit the bill, please ping me at skwanch dot speakeasy dot net . . . thx.

any other advice/things to check/try would be appreciated as well .. .
Have you considered taking it to a local bike shop? Many sell the units and could help you with it.