Any Prescott or Flastaff riders here?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by chinnyr, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. chinnyr

    chinnyr Guest

    I hope to be moving to Prescott very soon,and just wanted to see if there
    are any riders from that area,or nearby,on here.

    Tags:

  2. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    I'm not familiar with anybody from that area posting here. Try doing a
    search for the RideAZ group as they have people from all over the state
    that ride together. Look up the lbs and chat with them. There's some
    great riding around Prescott, Flagstaff and of course, Sedona.

    Gary

  3. chinnyr

    chinnyr Guest

    I did a search for RideAz,and it is for wakeboarders.I did manage to find a
    good site,with a message board,mountainbikeaz
    news:[email protected]