Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Any Recommendations on Tirreno Razza 2000?

Started by Fhernand · · Last activity · 2 posts · 3,879 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
18 June 2007
Last activity
19 June 2007
Original author
Fhernand
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,879
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Yesterday I tested the 2006 Tirreno Razza 2000. It is full carbon bike with Ultegra components. The price is $1,600. I'm shopping at Performance. My first bike was a Firenze Lightspeed, then I went to Cannondale CAAD8. Now looking for a full carbon due to needing more of a comfort ride. Any suggestions, recommendation on this Tirreno bike? Thanks, Freddie

  2. Fhernand said:

    Yesterday I tested the 2006 Tirreno Razza 2000. It is full carbon bike with Ultegra components. The price is $1,600. I'm shopping at Performance. My first bike was a Firenze Lightspeed, then I went to Cannondale CAAD8. Now looking for a full carbon due to needing more of a comfort ride. Any suggestions, recommendation on this Tirreno bike? Thanks, Freddie

    Here is a picture of the Tirreno Full Carbon with all the goodies. I have put this bike on Hold.

    Rack Mounts: Chain: 10 SpeedSeatpost: Carbon 31.6 x 350mmHandlebar: Carbon Flat BarStem: Carbon/ AlloyFork: Full CarbonFrame: Full Carbon MonocoqueTires: Hutchinson Fusion CompHeadset: Integrated 1-1/8"Pedals: NONESaddle: Selle Italia SuccessBrakes: Shimano UltegraFront Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10Levers: Shimano Ultegra 10Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 10Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 10 11-23Grips/Tape: TapeBottom Bracket: TruVativCrankset: TruVativ Rouleur 53/39tWheelset: Velomax Circuit

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.