Any Recommendations on Tirreno Razza 2000?

Fhernand

Feb 3, 2006
Yesterday I tested the 2006 Tirreno Razza 2000. It is full carbon bike with Ultegra components. The price is $1,600. I'm shopping at Performance. My first bike was a Firenze Lightspeed, then I went to Cannondale CAAD8. Now looking for a full carbon due to needing more of a comfort ride. Any suggestions, recommendation on this Tirreno bike? Thanks, Freddie

Fhernand said:
Yesterday I tested the 2006 Tirreno Razza 2000. It is full carbon bike with Ultegra components. The price is $1,600. I'm shopping at Performance. My first bike was a Firenze Lightspeed, then I went to Cannondale CAAD8. Now looking for a full carbon due to needing more of a comfort ride. Any suggestions, recommendation on this Tirreno bike? Thanks, Freddie

Here is a picture of the Tirreno Full Carbon with all the goodies. I have put this bike on Hold.

Rack Mounts: Chain: 10 SpeedSeatpost: Carbon 31.6 x 350mmHandlebar: Carbon Flat BarStem: Carbon/ AlloyFork: Full CarbonFrame: Full Carbon MonocoqueTires: Hutchinson Fusion CompHeadset: Integrated 1-1/8"Pedals: NONESaddle: Selle Italia SuccessBrakes: Shimano UltegraFront Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10Levers: Shimano Ultegra 10Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 10Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 10 11-23Grips/Tape: TapeBottom Bracket: TruVativCrankset: TruVativ Rouleur 53/39tWheelset: Velomax Circuit