Any recommended tow mount racks for Jeep Liberty?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tristan, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristan

Tristan Guest

I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty with spare tire on the back and I'm looking for a recommendation on a
    tow(hitch) mounted bike rack that swings away from the tailgate. I've called several bike shops and
    they want way too much.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Tags:

2. Mark

Mark Guest

REI and Costco sell a rack by Hitchmate that is half the price of other swingaways. I love mine.

--
    mark Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it is too dark to read - Groucho
    Marx xes out for mail "Tristan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty with spare tire on the back and I'm looking for a recommendation on a
    > tow(hitch) mounted bike rack that swings away from the tailgate. I've called several bike shops
    > and they want way too much.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

3. Len S

Len S Guest

Costco where? I went to the one in Mountian View CA and could not find it.

"mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > REI and Costco sell a rack by Hitchmate that is half the price of other swingaways. I love mine.

4. Mark

Mark Guest

Costco online was where I found it, but delivery was a couple of weeks and the price was the same at
    REI so that is where I got mine.

--
    mark Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it is too dark to read -
    Groucho Marx

"Len S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Costco where? I went to the one in Mountian View CA and could not find it.
    >
    >
    > "mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > REI and Costco sell a rack by Hitchmate that is half the price of other swingaways. I love mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.