Any recommended tow mount racks for Jeep Liberty?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tristan, Mar 8, 2003.

  1. Tristan

    Tristan Guest

    I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty with spare tire on the back and I'm looking for a recommendation on a
    tow(hitch) mounted bike rack that swings away from the tailgate. I've called several bike shops and
    they want way too much.

    Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    REI and Costco sell a rack by Hitchmate that is half the price of other swingaways. I love mine.

    --
    mark Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it is too dark to read - Groucho
    Marx xes out for mail "Tristan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty with spare tire on the back and I'm looking for a recommendation on a
    > tow(hitch) mounted bike rack that swings away from the tailgate. I've called several bike shops
    > and they want way too much.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

  3. Len S

    Len S Guest

    Costco where? I went to the one in Mountian View CA and could not find it.

    "mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > REI and Costco sell a rack by Hitchmate that is half the price of other swingaways. I love mine.

  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Costco online was where I found it, but delivery was a couple of weeks and the price was the same at
    REI so that is where I got mine.