Any recommended tow mount racks for Jeep Liberty?

Tristan

Guest
I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty with spare tire on the back and I'm looking for a recommendation on a
tow(hitch) mounted bike rack that swings away from the tailgate. I've called several bike shops and
they want way too much.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

REI and Costco sell a rack by Hitchmate that is half the price of other swingaways. I love mine.

--
mark Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it is too dark to read - Groucho
Marx xes out for mail "Tristan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty with spare tire on the back and I'm looking for a recommendation on a
> tow(hitch) mounted bike rack that swings away from the tailgate. I've called several bike shops
> and they want way too much.
>
> Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Costco where? I went to the one in Mountian View CA and could not find it.

"mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> REI and Costco sell a rack by Hitchmate that is half the price of other swingaways. I love mine.

Costco online was where I found it, but delivery was a couple of weeks and the price was the same at
REI so that is where I got mine.