Any recumbent riders in the Wichita KS area?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bryan W., May 18, 2003.

  1. Bryan W.

    Bryan W. Guest

    Anyone in the Wichita area ride recumbent bicycles?

    Any stores around the area that you know of that carry bike parts at reasonable prices?

    Thanks,

    Bryan http://members.cox.net/bwiley/bio.html

    Tags:

  2. Bikerchief

    Bikerchief Guest

    "Bryan W." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone in the Wichita area ride recumbent bicycles?
    >
    > Any stores around the area that you know of that carry bike parts at reasonable prices?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bryan http://members.cox.net/bwiley/bio.html

    Hi Bryan

    There are a couple of bike shops in Wichita that carry recumbents. Bike Pedaler(Cannondale &
    Burley). Heartland(BikeE & Bachettas). Continental(Lightning). None of thes shops really specializes
    in recumbents. Of the three I find Heartland the most recumbent friendly.

    I've been riding a V2 for about a year now. I bought it in Hays KS.

    Dan

  3. Daybiker

    Daybiker Guest

    [email protected] (Bikerchief) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Bryan W." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Anyone in the Wichita area ride recumbent bicycles?
    > >
    > > Any stores around the area that you know of that carry bike parts at reasonable prices?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Bryan http://members.cox.net/bwiley/bio.html
    >
    > Hi Bryan
    >
    > There are a couple of bike shops in Wichita that carry recumbents. Bike Pedaler(Cannondale &
    > Burley). Heartland(BikeE & Bachettas). Continental(Lightning). None of thes shops really
    > specializes in recumbents. Of the three I find Heartland the most recumbent friendly.
    >
    > I've been riding a V2 for about a year now. I bought it in Hays KS.
    >
    > Dan

    Hi Byran, I ride Rans bikes and live about 35 miles south in Winfield. Theres a Rans and Burly
    dealer in Arkansas city at Spokes and Things. He has about ten recumbents in a room upstairs
    in his shop.