Any recumbent riders in the Wichita KS area?

"Bryan W." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Anyone in the Wichita area ride recumbent bicycles?
>
> Any stores around the area that you know of that carry bike parts at reasonable prices?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bryan http://members.cox.net/bwiley/bio.html

Hi Bryan

There are a couple of bike shops in Wichita that carry recumbents. Bike Pedaler(Cannondale &
Burley). Heartland(BikeE & Bachettas). Continental(Lightning). None of thes shops really specializes
in recumbents. Of the three I find Heartland the most recumbent friendly.

I've been riding a V2 for about a year now. I bought it in Hays KS.

Dan

[email protected] (Bikerchief) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Bryan W." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Anyone in the Wichita area ride recumbent bicycles?
> >
> > Any stores around the area that you know of that carry bike parts at reasonable prices?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Bryan http://members.cox.net/bwiley/bio.html
>
> Hi Bryan
>
> There are a couple of bike shops in Wichita that carry recumbents. Bike Pedaler(Cannondale &
> Burley). Heartland(BikeE & Bachettas). Continental(Lightning). None of thes shops really
> specializes in recumbents. Of the three I find Heartland the most recumbent friendly.
>
> I've been riding a V2 for about a year now. I bought it in Hays KS.
>
> Dan

Hi Byran, I ride Rans bikes and live about 35 miles south in Winfield. Theres a Rans and Burly
dealer in Arkansas city at Spokes and Things. He has about ten recumbents in a room upstairs
in his shop.