Any reliable electric bike?

Genevabiker

Sep 29, 2012
I work for an international organisation here and live quite a ways from work, in surrounding France. Biking is my preferred mode of transport
smile.gif

Recently I moved further away so an electric bike seemed a more reasonable option to reduce the time getting to work.

Mistakenly I bought a bike in Italy while on vacation, a Frisbee Dinghi, that the shopowner seemed happy to sell.. It has been difficult to maintain, and after-sale service non-existant, in Italie, but also no one in France knows the bike and no parts are available. The importer in Luzern was the only competent one, but this was too far away.

So after a few attempts, each worsening the state of the bike, I sent it back to the manufacturers, (at a very high cost) but have finally told them to keep the Dinghi, when they wanted 340 euros ... it is barely 2 years old.
brood.gif

Can anyone suggest to me a really good make in electric bike, one that is well enough known to the industry to be able to find support if needed?

I have been riding a traditional Giant for years - I love that bike, and have seen that they made an electric bike. Your views?

Thanks

Looking forward to being part of this forum