any suggestions on a diet for this?

huminahumina

Apr 8, 2010
i use to bike ALOT. i wouldn't go on the street though i don't trust drivers, and i didn't wear any special clothes just normal. I use it so much id be up on the morning at around 8 and bike with my friend till around 4 in the morning, after awhile i quit and started weightlifting(wanted to bodybuild) now i really miss biking and im gonna take a break from the weights but i don't wanna have all my gains lost so does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of diet i should have cal/protein and maybe what pre-workout meal i should eat ect. ect. ill probably be riding 4-5 hours a day on a mountian bike with gears. im 15, 6 ft. 205 12% bf.

SAID - Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demand says that if you stop lifting you will lose your gains.

I weightlift seriously 3 times a week. You can probably do both sports at the same time, but if you wanna get really good in one of them you'll have to choose one sport over the other.

I would say that if you ride less than 45 minutes a day you can continue with the same weightlifting program and continue to make gains.

4-5 hours a day is A LOT (Pros usually train about 5 hours/day). If you want to become a serious cyclist and train 12-15+ hours a week, you will start to burn muscle on the longer rides when your body runs out of fuel. Thus, you will notice that you won't be able to improve as fast and you may even see a decrease in the amount of weight you can lift. However, if you continue to weightlift on a consistent basis you can maintain your strength.

That all depends on how serious of a weightlifter you are. Are you a power lifter? If you want to transition to serious cycling you will lose some weightlifting power, particularly the upper body. Your lower body should be just fine though.

I'm not exactly sure how many calories you need, but definitely keep up on the protein intake.

[lang=bg]I always go to school on my cycle. every day I get up early in the Morning I go to cycling with my friend that time I only eat to Drink Milk.its a best drink for cycling.then after the cycling I Want do 1 Hour rest the I eat my breakfast but it is normally Food.[/lang]

I'd recommend you phentramin-d. It is not a herbal diet pill and it is very effective for burning off fats from the body. It helps with the body's metabolism to remove the body fats and at the same time keeping the body energetic.