Any Takers?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    http://www.piranha-sports.com/Half%20Ironman.html

    Could possibly make it to the SS TZE in late September. Have to see how my body reacts to this.

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:32:24 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> http://www.piranha-sports.com/Half%20Ironman.html
    >>
    >> Could possibly make it to the SS TZE in late September. Have to see how my body reacts to this.
    >>
    >> Peace, Bill
    >
    >Not this Try_Ath-o-lete crap again!

    LOL, Bill

    :-]

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 25 Feb 2003 13:17:23 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    >Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> http://www.piranha-sports.com/Half%20Ironman.html
    >>
    >> Could possibly make it to the SS TZE in late September. Have to see how my body reacts to this.
    >
    >Escape the herd and go do a big solo ride in the GWNF instead.
    >
    >JD

    I got the GWN but not the F. ... You talking about Clydes NH ride?

    :-]

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > On 25 Feb 2003 13:17:23 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
    >
    > >Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> http://www.piranha-sports.com/Half%20Ironman.html
    > >>
    > >> Could possibly make it to the SS TZE in late September. Have to see how my body reacts to this.
    > >
    > >Escape the herd and go do a big solo ride in the GWNF instead.
    > >
    > >JD
    >
    > I got the GWN but not the F. ... You talking about Clydes NH ride?

    George Washington National Forest.

    Mike - you thinking Great White North, Eh?