Any Tour Easy owners in the Pittsburgh area?

Dan B.

Guest
I'm building a clone from the old plans, and am curious to see a "real"
one for comparison.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

We have a fair group up here in Erie.

I ran across them on a ride awhile back and there seems to be about a dozen
of them that ride together.

Judging from the length of the conversation I had with them, I'm sure they'd
be happy to show off their bikes.

TrailBarge

news:[email protected]...

TrailBarge wrote:
> Dan,
>
> We have a fair group up here in Erie.
>
> I ran across them on a ride awhile back and there seems to be about a

dozen
> of them that ride together.
>
> Judging from the length of the conversation I had with them, I'm sure

they'd
> be happy to show off their bikes.
>
> TrailBarge
>

> "Dan B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I'm building a clone from the old plans, and am curious to see a

"real"
> > one for comparison.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Dan

TrailBarge,

Thanks for the tip. Once I get my toy torn down, painted, and
reassembled, I'm hoping to do a couple of short overnighters, and I was
thinking about some of the trails in that region anyway.

I'm guessing that, should I wait for a nice weekend in May, I'll
stand a good chance of encountering them on the trail. ;-)

Best,

Dan