Any weekend New Jersey rides?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by helmat, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. helmat

    helmat Guest

    I am looking for a Saturday group ride around or new
    Trenton, New Jersey. Anyone know of a ride?

    Thanks, Matt

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am looking for a Saturday group ride around or new
    > Trenton, New Jersey. Anyone know of a ride?
    >
    > Thanks, Matt

    No idea what a New Trenton looks like, I've mostly been
    riding in my Old Jersey from last season.

    In my experience, go putter around until you find a bunch or
    ask at the LBS(s)

  3. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am looking for a Saturday group ride around or new
    > Trenton, New Jersey. Anyone know of a ride?
    >
    > Thanks, Matt
    I just checked. There are no rides this weekend in New
    Jersey. Try Pennsylvania or New York.