Any weekend New Jersey rides?

helmat

Guest
I am looking for a Saturday group ride around or new
Trenton, New Jersey. Anyone know of a ride?

Thanks, Matt

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I am looking for a Saturday group ride around or new
> Trenton, New Jersey. Anyone know of a ride?
>
> Thanks, Matt

No idea what a New Trenton looks like, I've mostly been
riding in my Old Jersey from last season.

In my experience, go putter around until you find a bunch or
ask at the LBS(s)

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am looking for a Saturday group ride around or new
> Trenton, New Jersey. Anyone know of a ride?
>
> Thanks, Matt
I just checked. There are no rides this weekend in New
Jersey. Try Pennsylvania or New York.