Any young RIDERS?

origanic

Apr 18, 2004
Hello!

Not to discriminate, but I'm just looking to see if there are any young riders who use this forum. Young: i.e. you can define your age of how young you feel :D

I'm a 20 year old female from Ontario Canada. Just looking for more riders to get to know!

Originally posted by origanic
Hello!

Not to discriminate, but I'm just looking to see if there are any young riders who use this forum. Young: i.e. you can define your age of how young you feel :D

I'm a 20 year old female from Ontario Canada. Just looking for more riders to get to know!

yeah im 18 in illinois..moving to Colorado soon..just getting back into the sport because i left it when i moved here when i was in 5th grade : (

16 and I bike constantly, Just got myself a nice nice bike and I'm also looking into getting a road bike. I'd like to go from East Coast to West Coast on a bike soon. I just love this...

You guys all sound great! Good for you! Nice to meet you all! And I'm sure I'll see you around the forum!

I just sold my 2002 Trek 4500 and bought myself a:

1999 Specialized FSR Extreme. It is goregous, may I add :D I picked it up used from a well-off guy who had it sitting in his basement for the past 2 years :D

fsrextreme.jpg

Click for photos of my Green BEAST!

Good day to you all!

I'm 15, just starting. I ride a trekliquid 10. I dont care if people say im too young to own that nice of a bike cuz i can ride it better than most other people. Anyways just puttin a post up here.

Nice to meet you! thanks for the response! What do you ride now?

hey nive to meet you ..im riding a brand new just got this year 03 giant rainier waitin for the vail colorado swap to pick up a new marsocchi shock...thats about all i need for my bike

u ever come to the states?

Originally posted by bigchina
here's a pic of my ride:

That bikes to clean bigchina.

I'm a 17 year old XC rider from Australia. I have a '03' Giant Iguana which I've beaten the sh*t out of. It's now got full Deore groupset and I'll be needing a new wheelset soon.

Hey, how many Km's or miles to you people do a week. I do around 60km a week but I used to do double that until I got my 4wd.

Originally posted by bigchina
here's a pic of my ride:

Here's mine! Just got this newbie last week!
Prior, I was riding a Trek 4500.

Now: My Specialized FSR Extreme: :D

Originally posted by ABogoni
That bikes to clean bigchina.

I'm a 17 year old XC rider from Australia. I have a '03' Giant Iguana which I've beaten the sh*t out of. It's now got full Deore groupset and I'll be needing a new wheelset soon.

Hey, how many Km's or miles to you people do a week. I do around 60km a week but I used to do double that until I got my 4wd.

you're right. that picture was shot right after i finished building it this past winter. its now been through dirt, dust, and mud. looks nice and broken in!

Hello!

How old I feel?
I don't think anyone actually lives to that age.

Heh Heh Heh! How old DO you feel?

Somedays I fell around the age of Australopithecus.
But those are the good days.
Off the subject I have a new employee" Lenora" from Ontario.
A paramedic.

Hello!

Hi.....I'm Super Otaku. I'm 15 to 16. My real name is J?????C!'!! . I.m from Guelph, in Ontario too. I bike a lot, with my '03 Specialized Hardrock, doing some trials.

I'm 24 (old for this topic) but I run my own business and work shifts as well so i feel about 140 most days :D

Originally posted by Duckwah
I'm 24 (old for this topic) but I run my own business and work shifts as well so i feel about 140 most days :D

24? Pfft! You are not "old" at all!
Nice to meet you! I'm 20, and in University at the moment (writing exams... urg...)

:D
Enjoy life!