Any young RIDERS?

19m in PA i race road bikes
but also have a fisher mt tam
and getting a new y22 soon 8)

Originally posted by origanic
Hello!

Not to discriminate, but I'm just looking to see if there are any young riders who use this forum. Young: i.e. you can define your age of how young you feel :D

I'm a 20 year old female from Ontario Canada. Just looking for more riders to get to know!

Hi everyone, im 22 (the oldest out of you lot) I ride a Trek 4500 and i Giant OCR, please to meet you all.:)

Originally posted by jhuskey
Somedays I fell around the age of Australopithecus.
But those are the good days.
Off the subject I have a new employee" Lenora" from Ontario.
A paramedic.

forgot to mention im from Scotland (UK)

Originally posted by a j haggerty
Hi everyone, im 22 (the oldest out of you lot) I ride a Trek 4500 and i Giant OCR, please to meet you all.:)

I used to ride a 4500! A great little machine that one was. I just reciently updated to the Specialized FSR though. A much more fun ride :D

Anyone else have photos to throw up on the thread? Of yourselfs, your bikes, you in action on your bikes: Whatever!

Originally posted by Super Otaku
Hi.....I'm Super Otaku. I'm 15 to 16. My real name is J?????C!'!! . I.m from Guelph, in Ontario too. I bike a lot, with my '03 Specialized Hardrock, doing some trials.

Wait..... I did'nt do trials, I urban assault... yeah, urban assault!!!

Hello!

Not to discriminate, but I'm just looking to see if there are any young riders who use this forum. Young: i.e. you can define your age of how young you feel :D

I'm a 20 year old female from Ontario Canada. Just looking for more riders to get to know!

Hi there!

I'm a darn fine specimen of a 26 year old male ;) just back into the swing of things after a 6 or so year hiatus (destroyed my last bike - catastrophic frame/wheel/you name it and it {broke but I made it without a scratch} failure due to an unintentional 12 foot drop- then moved around a lot so no room or time for a bike):(

Anyways now I ride an el-cheapo Schwinn with dual suspension any time I can. I'm from Montreal. Where about in ON. are you from?

Hey, I'm 17 from the land of Aus. I ride an Apollo Dual Susp. LDX, I've smashed it up pretty good in the last 2 years so I'm saving for a GIANT Rincon '04. As I have no job and I only get $25 a week from the oldies (srry) 'my parents' It's taken a while to get the money, but by Thursday next week I'll be carvin it up when ever I can (and even when I can't) :)

I'm a 16 year old bike rider from Melbourne.

For me, riding is cheap, fun, and envorimentally friendly. You just can't lose!

Oh BTW I ride a 6 year old diamondback - pic here. The pity one on the right is my three year old sisters, if you are wondering. :)

i'm 20 in ohio/NW Penn.. I have had my giant warp DS3 for almost 2 years now and i ride it almost every chance I get. Now that I am home for the summer from school and I don't have a job, I ride about 12 miles per day (19km) on my warp. I also have my uncles old road bike that i think will kill me if i ride it too hard (it's old and i don't want to (& can't) put any money into).

Sandie, where do you ride in Ontario? When i'm back at school in Erie, PA in september, I could make a trip up to ontario to ride some new trails with my roommate.

Sandie, where do you ride in Ontario? When i'm back at school in Erie, PA in september, I could make a trip up to ontario to ride some new trails with my roommate.

I'm in Burlington, Ontario actually.

I'm a 20 year old poor college kid. Just got a trek 3700 and I'm still a complete noob. Just wanna ride for a year or two till I get somewhat experienced and then invest in a better bike.

I'm 15 and have been biking since I was 13. Where I live nobody really appreciates the sport but Me and maybe 6 or 7 others.I have a Jamis Dakar and I love my faithfull steed. I hope to race xc in the very near future.

hey! how's it goin? I noticed this thread was started a few months back, but what the hell. I just signed up today and this is my first post.

I'm m/24 from Ontario as well. Used to ride a Specialized Hardrock, but just casually. Recently bought a Bianchi road bike though so that's what I've been using the last couple months.

Horray Ontario!
Where in Ontario are you from? (above post)

www.pinkbike.com (if you are a mountain biker) is an excellent forum as well :D

Ta!

:) haha that's what I thought when you said Ontario.
I'm from Brantford (not Bradford or Brampton). 20 mins east of Hamilton if you dont' know where it is.

i JUST noticed this was a mountain biking thread, but meh. I still have my mountain bike, so I qualify ;)

Where abouts are you from?

*EDIT* just read your post up above... I see where you're from now

Hello!

Hello, Im a 16 year old boy from sweden. Am I young enough? Sweden is quite far away from canada, but you if you are passing by you're always welcome to my place...
What kind of mountain biking are you doing? XC, downhill, freeride?