Anybody do the Bucks Covered Bridges Ride?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Cappy, May 7, 2003.

  1. Cappy

    Cappy Guest

    I've been asked to write a magazine article about the ride, on a very short deadline.

    I need to talk to some people who have done the ride for the story, but I only have until Thrusday
    evening or possibly early Friday to do it.

    If you've been on the Central Bucks Bicycling Club's Covered Bridges ride and you're willing to be
    interviewed about it, please get in touch so we can set up a time to talk.

    Cathy Kerr [email protected] (take out the nospam)

    Tags:

  2. Gary Smiley

    Gary Smiley Guest

    In what part of the world might this ride be?

    Cappy wrote:

    > I've been asked to write a magazine article about the ride, on a very short deadline.
    >
    > I need to talk to some people who have done the ride for the story, but I only have until Thrusday
    > evening or possibly early Friday to do it.
    >
    > If you've been on the Central Bucks Bicycling Club's Covered Bridges ride and you're willing to be
    > interviewed about it, please get in touch so we can set up a time to talk.
    >
    > Cathy Kerr [email protected] (take out the nospam)

  3. Cappy

    Cappy Guest

    That would be Bucks County, Pa. It's the Covered Bridges Rides sponsored by the Central Bucks
    Bicycle Club.