Anybody ever seen a good looking (female) cyclist?

cdaleguy

Nov 13, 2004
Just curious. There are only a few around here and they are, uh, not good looking. Oh yeah, if you claim to be good looking (ladies) you have to prove it by posting a picture of yourself.

I have to assume that with a comment/question like this, you must be single. Don't really know why though, it seems like you have a great attitude!:rolleyes:

(patiently waiting for the flame wars to begin)

cdaleguy said:
Just curious. There are only a few around here and they are, uh, not good looking. Oh yeah, if you claim to be good looking (ladies) you have to prove it by posting a picture of yourself.
pity, you just missed Marion...she would have let you park your sausage in her buttie no problem...

cant vouch for her looks thought.

Married, actually. Seriously, I have yet to see a good looking female cyclist.

Wow! Sausage parking. Nice! I wonder if she has a "sausage parking only" sign at her house.

cdaleguy said:
I've hardly ever saw a female cyclist at all, let alone a pretty one - supposing you mean with female cyclist a girl who does it as a sport and rides a race bike.

I'm also supposing you mean girls I've seen in person on the road, cause I know some goodlooking female cyclists from television (Evy Van Damme, Femke Melis,...). There are quite alot of goodlooking regular girls on bikes though (no racers.)

Too be honest, I'm not too crazy about those very muscular legs on a girl...but that's just me...:cool:

Yeah, all female cyclists are dogs. Arf!

If the OP wants photos, perhaps he should show a pic of himself to inspire the ladies to post.

Whatever happened to Velogal? She seemed like she would be a good prospect. Although most neo-cons chickies look like men in drag (matalin, ingraham and coulter are good examples of this man-in-a-wig phenomenon).

Saucy said:
Yeah, all female cyclists are dogs. Arf!

If the OP wants photos, perhaps he should show a pic of himself to inspire the ladies to post.

Whatever happened to Velogal? She seemed like she would be a good prospect. Although most neo-cons chickies look like men in drag (matalin, ingraham and coulter are good examples of this man-in-a-wig phenomenon).
Nasty piece of work that Velogal, bitter and twisted. Wears a hairpiece and a merkin.

You can either link them, in which you would probably have to find an image hosting service, or (temporarily) save them to your computer, then make it an attachment/file.

cdaleguy said:
There's quite a few good-looking ones around here (San Diego) and Southern California in general. Most of them are weekend road warriors like myself and do other things to keep them nice & fit. Most have tight little bodies. (mmmm MMMMM!) :D

Where are the top shelf honeys in cycling? I think they are run off by the horn dog guys in this sport. Sure, when they are on the ride, or at least at the start sans helmet and glasses, some look ok but I don't notice them on the road like some of my male friends. Get them off the bike and in non-cycling clothes and they all just blend in.

There is one friend of mine who was lusting after a Cat 3 racer in our club...I guess you could say he was in line for this woman. She offered, then backed out of a few dates. To her, this is one target rich environment.

There could also be the idea that sweating out in the open in what some consider a dirty environment to be something less than civilized.

Sheez! ... it's difficult to look your best when your all sweaty and puffing and have helmet hair!! :eek: give us girls a break! ;)

I watched a cross race this weekend and noticed the women's heat was populated by quite a large number of very fine looking ladies. Very amazing athletes they were too. I think I'll be following the cross circuit more closely from now on.

MLMercer said:
Sheez! ... it's difficult to look your best when your all sweaty and puffing and have helmet hair!! :eek: give us girls a break! ;)
Sweating and puffing...I like it!:) Actually a pretty girl will look pretty no matter what they are doing. Now....any girl with make up, nice dress etc. will appear pretty. This is camouflage.

sirtainty said:
good question, never seen one on a road bike.
World Champion Mandy Jones surely. What about Leontien van Moorsel, centrepage spread for Playboy mag.