Anybody ever seen a good looking (female) cyclist?

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by cdaleguy, Nov 16, 2004.

1. cdaleguy

cdaleguy New Member

Just curious. There are only a few around here and they are, uh, not good looking. Oh yeah, if you claim to be good looking (ladies) you have to prove it by posting a picture of yourself.

Tags:

2. Scotty_Dog

Scotty_Dog New Member

I have to assume that with a comment/question like this, you must be single. Don't really know why though, it seems like you have a great attitude!:rolleyes:

(patiently waiting for the flame wars to begin)

3. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

pity, you just missed Marion...she would have let you park your sausage in her buttie no problem...

cant vouch for her looks thought.

4. cdaleguy

cdaleguy New Member

Married, actually. Seriously, I have yet to see a good looking female cyclist.

Wow! Sausage parking. Nice! I wonder if she has a "sausage parking only" sign at her house.

5. Jupiler

Jupiler New Member

I've hardly ever saw a female cyclist at all, let alone a pretty one - supposing you mean with female cyclist a girl who does it as a sport and rides a race bike.

I'm also supposing you mean girls I've seen in person on the road, cause I know some goodlooking female cyclists from television (Evy Van Damme, Femke Melis,...). There are quite alot of goodlooking regular girls on bikes though (no racers.)

Too be honest, I'm not too crazy about those very muscular legs on a girl...but that's just me...:cool:

6. Ruedy

Ruedy New Member

The more beer ya have, the better they look! :D

7. Saucy

Saucy New Member

Yeah, all female cyclists are dogs. Arf!

If the OP wants photos, perhaps he should show a pic of himself to inspire the ladies to post.

Whatever happened to Velogal? She seemed like she would be a good prospect. Although most neo-cons chickies look like men in drag (matalin, ingraham and coulter are good examples of this man-in-a-wig phenomenon).

8. FredC

FredC New Member

Nasty piece of work that Velogal, bitter and twisted. Wears a hairpiece and a merkin.

9. cdaleguy

cdaleguy New Member

How do you insert pics?

10. keydates

keydates New Member

You can either link them, in which you would probably have to find an image hosting service, or (temporarily) save them to your computer, then make it an attachment/file.

11. artemidorus

artemidorus New Member

How does one wear a Merkin? wouldn't they be heavy?

12. artemidorus

artemidorus New Member

Clearly the asker of this question does not ride in metropolitan Australia.

13. DOC69

DOC69 New Member

There's quite a few good-looking ones around here (San Diego) and Southern California in general. Most of them are weekend road warriors like myself and do other things to keep them nice & fit. Most have tight little bodies. (mmmm MMMMM!) :D

14. cdaleguy

cdaleguy New Member

Fine, here I am.

15. Weisse Luft

Weisse Luft New Member

Where are the top shelf honeys in cycling? I think they are run off by the horn dog guys in this sport. Sure, when they are on the ride, or at least at the start sans helmet and glasses, some look ok but I don't notice them on the road like some of my male friends. Get them off the bike and in non-cycling clothes and they all just blend in.

There is one friend of mine who was lusting after a Cat 3 racer in our club...I guess you could say he was in line for this woman. She offered, then backed out of a few dates. To her, this is one target rich environment.

There could also be the idea that sweating out in the open in what some consider a dirty environment to be something less than civilized.

16. MLMercer

MLMercer New Member

Sheez! ... it's difficult to look your best when your all sweaty and puffing and have helmet hair!! :eek: give us girls a break! ;)

17. nick burns

nick burns New Member

I watched a cross race this weekend and noticed the women's heat was populated by quite a large number of very fine looking ladies. Very amazing athletes they were too. I think I'll be following the cross circuit more closely from now on.

18. Induray

Induray New Member

Sweating and puffing...I like it!:) Actually a pretty girl will look pretty no matter what they are doing. Now....any girl with make up, nice dress etc. will appear pretty. This is camouflage.

19. sirtainty

sirtainty New Member

good question, never seen one on a road bike.

20. FredC

FredC New Member

World Champion Mandy Jones surely. What about Leontien van Moorsel, centrepage spread for Playboy mag.