Anybody ever seen a good looking (female) cyclist?

Guys, please remember. No matter how good looking a woman is, somewhere there is a guy that is sick and tired of her problems.

All I require is honesty and the ability to keep up with me on a 50 miler. Nothing more.

Weisse Luft said:
Guys, please remember. No matter how good looking a woman is, somewhere there is a guy that is sick and tired of her problems.

All I require is honesty and the ability to keep up with me on a 50 miler. Nothing more.

Good point, there Weisse. Good reason to stay sober.

Weisse Luft said:

How about Veloghoul?

FredC said:
How about Veloghoul?

She's running from something. Definite bad sign but at least she isn't beating up her couch, eating bon-bons and sipping Merlot while reading trashy novels and watching soaps.

Besides, I have already found a woman who fulfills my requirements. And yes, there is a guy that is sick of her ****, just not me at the moment ;)

Sambolina said:
Tell me honestly, how do these ladies strike you? I may be biased, but they are all beautiful, strong and fast. Check them at the US National Cyclocross championships in Portland in two weeks.
Great pics! That's the race I was at this past weekend. Thanks for posting 'em!

cdaleguy said:
Just curious. There are only a few around here and they are, uh, not good looking. Oh yeah, if you claim to be good looking (ladies) you have to prove it by posting a picture of yourself.

Well, ya know, they could be avoiding you. :eek:
Or perhaps you're not fast enough to catch them? :rolleyes:

lumpy said:
Well, ya know, they could be avoiding you. :eek:
Or perhaps you're not fast enough to catch them? :rolleyes:
I think that you are all egostical, narcissistic spotty closet wankers. Come on girls, beat 'em up. They are juvenile voyeurs who are incapable of asking you for a date.

Leon Van Moorsel is a very nice looking woman.

There's another woman - a Merkin, sorry American, although you never know she could be a Merkin American - Kim Bruckner I think is her name (saw her on
CyclingNews.com).
She's not a bad looking woman, at all, at all.

Weisse Luft said:
...but at least she isn't beating up her couch, eating bon-bons and sipping Merlot while reading trashy novels and watching soaps...

...but these are the kind of women I like. :D

cdaleguy said:
Just curious. There are only a few around here and they are, uh, not good looking. Oh yeah, if you claim to be good looking (ladies) you have to prove it by posting a picture of yourself.
Why have you wrote 'ladies' and 'women' in paranthesis? Explain spotty ******.

cdaleguy said:
Rebecca Twigg - before 'roids, and I don't mean hem-

cdaleguy said:

You people should check out some triathlons. The tri club at my university has a 70% female enrollment and many of them are very nice to look at and talk to and train with.

Buy this month's Bicycling magazine (look for "The Sex Issue" - bet they'll get letters on this one...) Many fine looking women, wondrous to behold. Good looking guys, too, if one is inclined in that direction.

Dark Alley Dan said:
Buy this month's Bicycling magazine (look for "The Sex Issue" - bet they'll get letters on this one...) Many fine looking women, wondrous to behold. Good looking guys, too, if one is inclined in that direction.
To my dearest isolated Dan,
I am with esperence for all humanity that the dark days of winters pauce larder that we will make it to another year of bounteous yields. It is with great regret that, while I was impressed by your vicissitude towards your new self generated life in the colony of Canada, I now find that you are subscribing to printed matter of very lewd content. My darling wife commented on this, and told me that on several occasion you did indeed manage to defrock her many times. Of course, this is not as serious as purloining my hose, which made me a risible target from my aristocratic friends. Tides do indeed turn, and now I have a manservant who has no interest at all in my wife.
I am so elated, and he does inflate me with his persistant tongueflappery. He has a wonderful choice of hose, of which I use from time to time. The charbonnier seems to devote many hours along with my darling wife in the boiler house counting bags of coal. Wedded bliss is indeed a rare and beautiful circumstance.

Sambolina said:
Tell me honestly, how do these ladies strike you? I may be biased, but they are all beautiful, strong and fast. Check them at the US National Cyclocross championships in Portland in two weeks.

http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/36672467

http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/36672468

http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/36672469

http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/36672471
http://www.pbase.com/dens/image/36672490

you picked a few good ones there. I know and have spent a lot of time with most of the girls, women that you picked in the photos. Alicia and Gina are two of the hottest on the cx circuit.
as for road racers how about lynn gaggioli?
of course I guess you could say I am a bit biased simply because I married a cyclist. I just googled my wife and even she admits that on a bike she and many women don't always look great.

FredC said:
To my dearest isolated Dan,
I am with esperence for all humanity that the dark days of winters pauce larder that we will make it to another year of bounteous yields. It is with great regret that, while I was impressed by your vicissitude towards your new self generated life in the colony of Canada, I now find that you are subscribing to printed matter of very lewd content. My darling wife commented on this, and told me that on several occasion you did indeed manage to defrock her many times. Of course, this is not as serious as purloining my hose, which made me a risible target from my aristocratic friends. Tides do indeed turn, and now I have a manservant who has no interest at all in my wife.
I am so elated, and he does inflate me with his persistant tongueflappery. He has a wonderful choice of hose, of which I use from time to time. The charbonnier seems to devote many hours along with my darling wife in the boiler house counting bags of coal. Wedded bliss is indeed a rare and beautiful circumstance.
Dearest Frederick:

Salutations from this, the most inhospitable and far-flung colony of Her Majesty's magnificent empire. This winter has indeed proven most unpleasant. Please forgive my insoicance regarding your difficulty with your manservants (who you really ought to flog if they cannot keep their pantaloons securely fastened). Conditions here are such that we've taken to eating our servants. They're ever so much more delicate in flavour that the sled dogs in the employ of the local savages (and, though I flush to say it, ever so much more useful and somewhat less impertinent!)

I fear, my dearest acquaintance, that your charbonnieur may well be taking advantage of your good nature and gentle ways. While you no longer need fear of the amourous intentions of your footman, I have some fear that while you are examining the hose of your manservant, your lady may well be engaged in a similar pursuit in the coalbunker, the randy ****! And despite her indiscretion with her affections, I must insist that I have had no part in any of it (or her), though not for want of trying. Do you remember the soiree at the Bishops cottage last Easter?

Forgive me, dearest friend - I dare write no more - my face is crimson! I dare not explore the illicit dealings of your lady further, or I should fairly swoon!