Anybody ever seen a good looking (female) cyclist?

pollyolly said:
You guys are a bunch of perverted old crimudgeons.....
I might tend to agree with you, but I couldn't only find the word curmudgeon in my dictionary. Of course the wankers are no good on a bike otherwise they might have some female admirers, and have no propensity nor future aspect as to their popularity in their egostistical narcissistic self delusions.
Thank you Darling. I'm so pleased that we did indeed marry.

Well I'm hot, young and a cyclinst... (new to racing, but working my butt off just the same)

I don't know how to post a pic, but my site is http://washrackgroupie.tripod.com and there are plenty of pics.

and my friend Beth is a hot NY State trooper and avid duathlon competitor, as is my boss's wife. They are both beautiful cyclists.

TrekCyclerChic said:
Well I'm hot, young and a cyclinst... (new to racing, but working my butt off just the same)

I don't know how to post a pic, but my site is http://washrackgroupie.tripod.com and there are plenty of pics.

and my friend Beth is a hot NY State trooper and avid duathlon competitor, as is my boss's wife. They are both beautiful cyclists.

G'day, No "N" in cyclist, nice quarter horse? Hot? Not? Keep taking the pills?
?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
?
Learn to suffer, it is the price you have to pay to be good on a bike?
?
Keep the wheels in motion.
?
Don't look back, unlesss it's to see who you dropped on the last climb? TBC

TrekCyclerChic said:
I'm an English major, so I can spell. I was just typing fast.

G'day, TrekCyclerChic, nice website too, very tricky, love the stars, just what one see's when you hit the road, after a "Tin Top" knocks you off?

I was once an English Staff Sergeant, so I can march, does that count,1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.........?

One must always be prepared to laugh, life's too short to do anything else and we'er all a long time dead, unless you believe in reincarnation?

I type fast as well, but always read before I post? Stops smart asses (like me) giving you a serve? Know what I mean?

All that aside, enjoy the riding both two wheels and four legs, four legs are great fun as well, especially with a great horse like the one in the photo, my second love beside bikes?

Keep turning the wheels, and don't look back, unless it's to see who you dropped on that last climb. Have a "GOOD NEW YEAR". TBC

Dark Alley Dan said:
Dearest Frederick:

Salutations from this, the most inhospitable and far-flung colony of Her Majesty's magnificent empire. This winter has indeed proven most unpleasant. Please forgive my insoicance regarding your difficulty with your manservants (who you really ought to flog if they cannot keep their pantaloons securely fastened). Conditions here are such that we've taken to eating our servants. They're ever so much more delicate in flavour that the sled dogs in the employ of the local savages (and, though I flush to say it, ever so much more useful and somewhat less impertinent!)

I fear, my dearest acquaintance, that your charbonnieur may well be taking advantage of your good nature and gentle ways. While you no longer need fear of the amourous intentions of your footman, I have some fear that while you are examining the hose of your manservant, your lady may well be engaged in a similar pursuit in the coalbunker, the randy ****! And despite her indiscretion with her affections, I must insist that I have had no part in any of it (or her), though not for want of trying. Do you remember the soiree at the Bishops cottage last Easter?

Forgive me, dearest friend - I dare write no more - my face is crimson! I dare not explore the illicit dealings of your lady further, or I should fairly swoon!
To my Dearest Daniel,
I do wish that you should desist in the usage of 'Dark Alley', as I am sure that even living out there with the riff-raff it impedes your progress in polite society. However, if you taken to a life of deception and dishonesty it might go down well as a positive attribute amongst the ne'er do wells. My friends do tell of the horrors of being incarcerated overseas by the overzealous staff, in fact, when they come home to England they regale the punishments to all and sundry as if it were a game of bear baiting, or **** fighting. Most humourous, and jolly good banter in the Inns of London Town.
By the devil my friend, I hope that you passed a more pleasant Festivetide than I did this years end. I mentioned to my Darling wife that I had taken care of aquiring certain delicacies for the table, and that my dear friends Lords Derby, Bunbury, Chelsea, and de Walden, plus The Prince of Wales had invited me to a soiree of playing cards. Fortunately ,or not, this game lasted for three whole days. The Prince of Wales became rather bored with the whole issue, and suggested that we should take air and go shooting. My man was ordered to go to my kennels and bring out the three black labradors, which I had conveniently named as Bang, Miss, and Damn.
More later, the Port is with you.

All female cyclist are wonderful and I allways see very good looking women on bikes. Thank goodness for tight fitting bike gear :p here is my cotribution

girls.jpg

Well, Normally one would see a pick of hot looking women on bikes, but for some reason, this site has turned off the IMG tag option. bummer :mad:

cobraracer46 said:
All female cyclist are wonderful and I allways see very good looking women on bikes. Thank goodness for tight fitting bike gear :p here is my cotribution

HTTP://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/cobraracer46/girls.jpg
Well, Normally one would see a pick of hot looking women on bikes, but for some reason, this site has turned off the IMG tag option. bummer :mad:
Great stuff on the pics. Good long term thinking, living on a tectonic plate get down to the gym to practise for a tsunami.

FredC said:
Great stuff on the pics. Good long term thinking, living on a tectonic plate get down to the gym to practise for a tsunami.
If the" big one" hits, I'm ****ed because I live about 8 houses away from the Pacific ocean :eek:

FredC said:
To my Dearest Daniel,
I do wish that you should desist in the usage of 'Dark Alley', as I am sure that even living out there with the riff-raff it impedes your progress in polite society. However, if you taken to a life of deception and dishonesty it might go down well as a positive attribute amongst the ne'er do wells. My friends do tell of the horrors of being incarcerated overseas by the overzealous staff, in fact, when they come home to England they regale the punishments to all and sundry as if it were a game of bear baiting, or **** fighting. Most humourous, and jolly good banter in the Inns of London Town.
By the devil my friend, I hope that you passed a more pleasant Festivetide than I did this years end. I mentioned to my Darling wife that I had taken care of aquiring certain delicacies for the table, and that my dear friends Lords Derby, Bunbury, Chelsea, and de Walden, plus The Prince of Wales had invited me to a soiree of playing cards. Fortunately ,or not, this game lasted for three whole days. The Prince of Wales became rather bored with the whole issue, and suggested that we should take air and go shooting. My man was ordered to go to my kennels and bring out the three black labradors, which I had conveniently named as Bang, Miss, and Damn.
More later, the Port is with you.
On returning home with a decent bag, I found that the house was bereft of cheer and persons. The hearths were unlit and the ungrateful staff had completely decamped. I was so aside with grief that they had removed, when it is I that pay their way in life. The bag was decent enough and managed to light a frugal fire, which was enough to bake a blackish potato which was found outside, and with a toasting fork we managed to roast and baste a pair of the hen pheasants. After a glorious supper with the now beloved, charged with a tipple from my own tantalus cabinet, she dutifully shovelled the fire ashes into the warming pan. Without further ado and prompt she derobed me and herself to guide ourselves into a bed of frollicking and warmth.

cobraracer46 said:
If the" big one" hits, I'm ****ed because I live about 8 houses away from the Pacific ocean :eek:
Hey, don't move home. Just tell Bush to buy in your area.

FredC said:
On returning home with a decent bag, I found that the house was bereft of cheer and persons. The hearths were unlit and the ungrateful staff had completely decamped. I was so aside with grief that they had removed, when it is I that pay their way in life. The bag was decent enough and managed to light a frugal fire, which was enough to bake a blackish potato which was found outside, and with a toasting fork we managed to roast and baste a pair of the hen pheasants. After a glorious supper with the now beloved, charged with a tipple from my own tantalus cabinet, she dutifully shovelled the fire ashes into the warming pan. Without further ado and prompt she derobed me and herself to guide ourselves into a bed of frollicking and warmth.

Oh Fred, you lucky, lucky, lucky *******, I haven't had hen pheasant in years?

Don't remind me any more either?TBC

FredC said:
To my dearest isolated Dan,
I am with esperence for all humanity that the dark days of winters pauce larder that we will make it to another year of bounteous yields. It is with great regret that, while I was impressed by your vicissitude towards your new self generated life in the colony of Canada, I now find that you are subscribing to printed matter of very lewd content. My darling wife commented on this, and told me that on several occasion you did indeed manage to defrock her many times. Of course, this is not as serious as purloining my hose, which made me a risible target from my aristocratic friends. Tides do indeed turn, and now I have a manservant who has no interest at all in my wife.
I am so elated, and he does inflate me with his persistant tongueflappery. He has a wonderful choice of hose, of which I use from time to time. The charbonnier seems to devote many hours along with my darling wife in the boiler house counting bags of coal. Wedded bliss is indeed a rare and beautiful circumstance.
I read this kind of 'tude from time to time and it makes me laugh. Hello from Van Diemen's Land. C'mon down and I'll show you this thing we call 'The Sun.' It is a big ball of burning gas that actually emits sufficient heat to allow us to grow something other than potatoes.

F.

Feideaux said:
I read this kind of 'tude from time to time and it makes me laugh. Hello from Van Diemen's Land. C'mon down and I'll show you this thing we call 'The Sun.' It is a big ball of burning gas that actually emits sufficient heat to allow us to grow something other than potatoes.

F.

What's all this crasp about come on down to "Van Diemen's Land" and see the "SUN", you don't know what "SUN" is. I've heard about people like you Feideaux, you just want to lure a couple of unsuspecting "English Gentlemen" into your lair and have your wicked way with them.

We all know what you folks down there do in your spare time and it isn't nice either. Not only that, you have more rain in a week, than the United Kingdom has in a year of Blue Moons?

Who are you trying to kid, just behave yourself and stop making promises you can't keep, now if you really want sunshine come up to "SUNNY QUEENSLAND" where the sun shines all day every day.

Get your hand off the sausage Feideaux, now come on sunny, play the game? You know you've been caught out, admit it, and we'll say no more?

Anyone for a "PICNIC", don't bother to bring the sandwiches there are plent in "Van Diemen's Land".

Keep the wheels in motion, and don't look back unless it's to see who you dropped on that last climb? TBC

FredC said:
Why have you wrote 'ladies' and 'women' in paranthesis? Explain spotty ******.
Because I was referencing "ladies" that's why. I did it to avoid pics of an ugly mug that you probably sport around.

Brian Cotgrove said:
cdaleguy, mate, where do you hang out, in a darkened peat bog somwhere! You're obviously not living in Australia, and definitley not in Queensland, we have the pick of the bunch up here, I kid you not, and most of them would leave you for dead either on the road or the track.

It's a wonder some of them haven't given you a serve already?

Maybe I can e-mail you a good optometrist so you can make an appointment to have your eyes fixed?

Have a good day now, don't say you didn't ask for a serve? TBC

You show me some pics and I'll be the judge.

TrekCyclerChic said:

Sorry, but YOU ARE NOT HOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekCyclerChic

Don't listen to Cdaleguy, your hot enough I'd throw one to you!

MountainPro said:
pity, you just missed Marion...she would have let you park your sausage in her buttie no problem...

cant vouch for her looks thought.
doesn't matter to you though.. Obviously you'ld hit it. you prat fukka' you