Anybody have a polar .hrm file which includes power for me?

DevilMan

Oct 23, 2002
I'm trying to convert my trainer files (Tacx Ergotrainer) to .hrm files.

Things like like speed, cadence, heartrate, altitude (slope on the trainer) works fine, and graph nicely in the PPP software.

But for some reason i can't get power to show :-\

Does anybody have an example .hrm file for me which includes heartrate, speed, cadence, power and altitude?

Originally posted by DevilMan

Things like like speed, cadence, heartrate, altitude (slope on the trainer) works fine, and graph nicely in the PPP software.

Does anybody have an example .hrm file for me which includes heartrate, speed, cadence, power and altitude?

I have renamed the attached as txt so that it will send... rename to hrm and it should show you. The 8 digit string of 1's and 0's is the key. Mail me on [email protected] if it doesnt help. I converted this from a Tacx via excel. If I remember the trick is to have the code set to 11011110 and a column of 50's to frig the LR power balance:)

Originally posted by DevilMan

I have renamed the attached as txt so that it will send... rename to hrm and it should show you. The 8 digit string of 1's and 0's is the key. Mail me on [email protected] if it doesnt help. I converted this from a Tacx via excel. If I remember the trick is to have the code set to 11011110 and a column of 50's to frig the LR power balance:)

hi, this post are now 8 years (!!!!) old, but i am also interested in the attached hrm file which is not available anymore! can you send it again please?
regards, rainer