Anybody in Cairo, Egypt?

Gogo

Nov 15, 2004
Hello Guys,

I wonder if there are bikers in Caio, Egypt? I'd like to go biking with a group. Please email me.

Regards,
Muhammad Hegab
Cairo, Egypt

Gogo said:
Hello Guys,

I wonder if there are bikers in Caio, Egypt? I'd like to go biking with a group. Please email me.

Regards,
Muhammad Hegab
Cairo, Egypt
Muhammad-

I just moved to Cairo from the United States. I am also looking for a group to ride with in Cairo. Please let me know if you have found a group. I prefer touring to racing and did a 1500-mile ride in California last summer. I would like to ride with a group for 30-50 mile training rides, averaging 18 mph (without traffic). Safety will be the most important issue for my father.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Olivia

Hello Muhamad & Olivia :

It is difficult to find any cycling interest in this part of the world - I am planning to go from Jordan to tour Sinai around mid October for about 2 weeks. Anyone interested - thank you for your reply and for any info you can provide.

Regads
Saad

naanders said:
Muhammad-

I just moved to Cairo from the United States. I am also looking for a group to ride with in Cairo. Please let me know if you have found a group. I prefer touring to racing and did a 1500-mile ride in California last summer. I would like to ride with a group for 30-50 mile training rides, averaging 18 mph (without traffic). Safety will be the most important issue for my father.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Olivia

hi olivia i have a honda super magna 750 ( touring ) and i love to find people to ride with and i have some foriners i ride some time with well if intrested my mail is [email protected]

Hi i'm ahmed el heity from alexandria
i bike from alex to cairo and back
and i bike 120 kilometers weekly
i wants a team
thanks

hi i think thats cool that u bike in egypt im not in egypt but im arab so im just saying hi
salam alakum

I have heard that some guys are cycling in egypt. I think that in cairo is a new rent (less than year old) a bike store. My cousin was there last year really impresed by that shop very cool stuff pretty cheap ;)

Gogo said:
Hello Guys,

Regards,
Muhammad Hegab
Cairo, Egypt

I'm surprised it's safe to ride there.

Are you the same Muhammad Hegab who lived in Chicago, worked for a bank and moved to Eqypt?

Gogo said:
Hello Guys,

Regards,
Muhammad Hegab
Cairo, Egypt