Anybody interested?

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> These things cannot be ridden in the UK without Vehicle Excise duty, MOT
> (roadworthiness) test (which I doubt it would pass) and insurance. Sorry.

"Thing" is more than 70 years old, so I don't think that one would like to
ride it anyway... It's clearly a collectible item.

Cheers,

Tomek Li

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:55:11 +0100, "MartinM" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Tomek Li" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> http://swistak.pl/aukcja.html?id=157945#a_foto
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Tomek Li

>These things cannot be ridden in the UK without Vehicle Excise duty, MOT
>(roadworthiness) test

True

(which I doubt it would pass)

Dunno - It probably would as long as the wheels run true and the brake
work... ther'e bugger all alse to test on it and its too old for
emissions to matter.

> and insurance.

....and a crash helmet...

....and a driving licence...

--
Naqerj

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:31:29 +0100, "Tomek Li" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>

>> These things cannot be ridden in the UK without Vehicle Excise duty, MOT
>> (roadworthiness) test (which I doubt it would pass) and insurance. Sorry.

>"Thing" is more than 70 years old,

Perhaps

> so I don't think that one would like to
>ride it anyway... It's clearly a collectible item.

What's the point of collecting them if you're not going to ride them?

--
Andrew P
http://www.buzzing.org/

> What's the point of collecting them if you're not going to ride them?

People collect stamps without posting them..