Anybody listen to that Velonews radio press conference?

How do some of these retards get on the phone? Quote: "Let me get this
straight Floyd, so I'm clear. Are you saying you did not take
anything..."

Quote: "Would you lie to your mom?"

C'mon, if he lied to his mom, do you think he'd admit to it? He lied
to his mom for christ sake!

Are you french or something?
news:[email protected]...

[email protected] wrote:
> How do some of these retards get on the phone? Quote: "Let me get this
> straight Floyd, so I'm clear. Are you saying you did not take
> anything..."
>
> Quote: "Would you lie to your mom?"
>
> C'mon, if he lied to his mom, do you think he'd admit to it? He lied
> to his mom for christ sake!

Did you ever lie to your Mom? I know I certainly never did.

On 28-Jul-2006, smacked up and reeling, Tim Lines <[email protected]> blindly
formulated
the following incoherence:

> Did you ever lie to your Mom? I know I certainly never did.

Yea, right.

"Have you been drinking?"

"No, Mom."

"DId you have sex with that girl."

"No, Mother, Dear."

"I found this pot in your room. Is it yours?"

"I cannot tell a lie..."
--
"The accused will now make a bogus statement."
James Joyce

steve wrote:
> On 28-Jul-2006, smacked up and reeling, Tim Lines <[email protected]> blindly
> formulated
> the following incoherence:
>

>>Did you ever lie to your Mom? I know I certainly never did.

> Yea, right.
>
> "Have you been drinking?"
>
> "No, Mom."
>
> "DId you have sex with that girl."
>
> "No, Mother, Dear."
>
> "I found this pot in your room. Is it yours?"
>
> "I cannot tell a lie..."

My room was BUGGED!?!?

Well, so much from ever buying anything from Excel Sports again.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Well, so much from ever buying anything from Excel Sports again.

They lie to their mom too?

Gabe Brovedani