UK and Europe · Public discussion

Anybody naming and shaming?

Started by Simon Mason · · Last activity · 5 posts · 574 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
15 October 2004
Last activity
15 October 2004
Original author
Simon Mason
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
574
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Bottom of the page:

    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/cw.htm

    I'd like to but I think there's something in my contract which says that if
    I show my employers in a bad light in a public medium then I could get the
    sack, so I daren't.

    --
    Simon M.

  2. On 15/10/04 10:49 am, in article [email hidden], "Simon

    Mason said:

    Bottom of the page:

    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/cw.htm

    I'd like to but I think there's something in my contract which says that if
    I show my employers in a bad light in a public medium then I could get the
    sack, so I daren't.

    How about praising them for what little they do do? You can hardly be
    sacked for saying they are doing good things (even if it is damning by faint
    praise).

    ...d

  3. Simon Mason said:

    Bottom of the page:

    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/cw.htm

    I'd like to but I think there's something in my contract which says that if
    I show my employers in a bad light in a public medium then I could get the
    sack, so I daren't.

    Isn't there somebody who pretends to be you who writes such things?

    Tony

  4. "Tony Raven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Simon Mason said:

    Bottom of the page:

    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/cw.htm

    I'd like to but I think there's something in my contract which says that
    if I show my employers in a bad light in a public medium then I could get
    the sack, so I daren't.

    Isn't there somebody who pretends to be you who writes such things?

    Tony

    The fellow local cyclist who has been sent all sorts of stuff by this
    stalker has gone to the police today.
    --
    Simon M.

  5. Simon Mason said:

    "Tony Raven" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Simon Mason said:

    Bottom of the page:

    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/cw.htm

    I'd like to but I think there's something in my contract which says that
    if I show my employers in a bad light in a public medium then I could get
    the sack, so I daren't.

    Isn't there somebody who pretends to be you who writes such things?

    Tony

    The fellow local cyclist who has been sent all sorts of stuff by this
    stalker has gone to the police today.
    --
    Simon M.

    So write your piece critical of your company's cycling provisions and
    when the MD call you in its "Sorry guv, I have this stalker problem. It
    must have been him wot dun it"

    Tony ;-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.