Anybody need an XT crankset? (Yes, I'm being an awful spammer)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jon Bond, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    SPAM ALERT

    Just got a smokin' good deal on a Turbine LP ISIS crankset (w/ rings), so I've got an '03 XT 175mm
    crankset sitting here, new in box. Also have a 73x113 BB, ES-70, also NIB. Now, I wish I could
    afford to give 'em away, but I'm a poor college student (BTW, Gary, you should hopefully be seeing
    that shirt and hat soon!). Therefore, $100 + actual shipping will take 'em off my hands. If you only
    want one of the two, then email me and we'll see what I can do. And hell, I'll even consider trades,
    although I've got pretty much everything I need for my bike right now, so it'd have to be a damn
    good trade ;)

    They'll be going up on EBay sooner or later, figured I'd give you lot first crack at 'em.

    http://www.geocities.com/jonathanbond06/Img002.JPG

    Jon Bond

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Last weekend, yes. This weekend, no....Dammit!!

  3. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > SPAM ALERT
    >
    > Just got a smokin' good deal on a Turbine LP ISIS crankset (w/ rings), so I've got an '03 XT 175mm
    > crankset sitting here, new in box. Also have a 73x113 BB, ES-70, also NIB. Now, I wish I could
    > afford to give 'em away, but I'm a poor college student (BTW, Gary, you should hopefully be seeing
    > that shirt and hat soon!). Therefore, $100 + actual shipping will take 'em off my hands. If you
    > only want one of the two, then email me and we'll see what I can do. And hell, I'll even consider
    > trades, although I've got pretty much everything I need for my bike right now, so it'd have to be
    > a damn good trade ;)
    >
    > They'll be going up on EBay sooner or later, figured I'd give you lot first crack at 'em.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/jonathanbond06/Img002.JPG
    >
    > Jon Bond

    Pity they're 175's.
    --
    Slacker

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

  6. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Last weekend, yes. This weekend, no....Dammit!!
    > >
    > > D'oh! Too late to return it? ;)
    > >
    > > Jon Bond
    > >

    > 'Fraid so.....anyone need a Raceface Titanium BB ;-) Dave.

    If its ISIS and 68x113 I might ;)

    Jon Bond sold the cranks to a friend, anybody need a shimano ES-70 BB?

  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > D'oh! Too late to return it? ;)
    > > >
    > > > Jon Bond
    > > >

    > > 'Fraid so.....anyone need a Raceface Titanium BB ;-) Dave.
    >
    > If its ISIS and 68x113 I might ;)
    >
    > Jon Bond sold the cranks to a friend, anybody need a shimano ES-70 BB?

    Aaah!...more hard luck, tapered and (68-73)x113. So close, so far. ;-) Dave.