anybody night ride??

Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello lone wolf.

> I night ride only on nights of the full moon, so I don't need lights.. As I can see just fine.

Even in the forest? I know of some areas that I ride where a full moon won't penetrate. Dense
evergreen trees block out a lot of light. I also find that a good covering of snow helps reflect the
light nicely. So you lose a lot of visibility when it is not spring.

I use a 10W helmet mount, and a 10W/5W combo bar mount. While riding I tend to use only the helment
mount. Sometimes I'll turn on the 5W bar mount. Only occasionally will I run all three lights. It
burns down the batteries too quickly.

--

+---
| Jason Murray, P.Eng.
+---
| The only thing more expensive than hiring a professional, is not hiring a professional.
+---