Anybody ride a 52cm Cross-Check?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by gooserider, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. gooserider

    gooserider Guest

    I'm thinking about building up one of these, but I'm concerned about
    toe/wheel overlap. My Gunnar is a 52cm and with fenders and 28c Ruffy Tuffys
    I overlap during low speed turns. I'd like to not have this problem on
    another bike. Does anybody with a 52cm Cross Check have any experience here?
    I know I could eliminate the problem by going with a Long Haul Trucker, but
    I think the Cross Check would be more fun in town. Thanks!

    Mike

    Tags: