Anybody ride a 52cm Cross-Check?

gooserider

Guest
I'm thinking about building up one of these, but I'm concerned about
toe/wheel overlap. My Gunnar is a 52cm and with fenders and 28c Ruffy Tuffys
I overlap during low speed turns. I'd like to not have this problem on
another bike. Does anybody with a 52cm Cross Check have any experience here?
I know I could eliminate the problem by going with a Long Haul Trucker, but
I think the Cross Check would be more fun in town. Thanks!

Mike