Anybody riding around Oklahoma?

dholbert

Aug 13, 2006
Hello again all
Ive only posted a couple of times. Heres a short recap of my situation : New rider wanting to lose weight and get in better shape:
Anyway...... I am completely out of the loop about riding in Oklahoma. Does anyone know of any short rides (50 mile) in oklahoma that I could shoot for? I know there are some races out there and again I'm not in this for the race. Im just wanting to finish :D . IF you know of any thing that would help me set a goal I would appreciate it . Thanks

dholbert said:
Hello again all
Ive only posted a couple of times. Heres a short recap of my situation : New rider wanting to lose weight and get in better shape:
Anyway...... I am completely out of the loop about riding in Oklahoma. Does anyone know of any short rides (50 mile) in oklahoma that I could shoot for? I know there are some races out there and again I'm not in this for the race. Im just wanting to finish :D . IF you know of any thing that would help me set a goal I would appreciate it . Thanks

Hey I live in Oklahoma too! I heard about a race in Tishoming that offers a 10 mile ride. My friend and I are going to ride in it together. Hey, if you want you can join us! The most important advice that I can give you is "DEDICATION ". You have to be dedicated or you'll never make it. Just stay with it!

K

khockers said:
Hey I live in Oklahoma too! I heard about a race in Tishoming that offers a 10 mile ride. My friend and I are going to ride in it together. Hey, if you want you can join us! The most important advice that I can give you is "DEDICATION ". You have to be dedicated or you'll never make it. Just stay with it!

K
Kim is that you ?