Anybody See me Today

Jeytown

Apr 26, 2006
hey anybody see me riding through concord and homebush bay today

between the hours of 7:30 - 8:30 am

i ahd a black mtb wheeler

reflective road vest

and had my flashers on (yes i know it was the morning)

just curious to find out how many people cycle and use this forum

however it was interesting to note through concord there are a great many people who have bike more expensive (which is no problems i represent the poor end of the market) with less safety gear not that i care i just find it interesting that as cyclists we ***** and moan about having bad experiences with cars on teh road wehn we have a great majority of us that waear bugger all in the way of safety........................

this by no means is a slight in anyway to anybody here my whole point is to see how many people use this forum and cycle in my area

survey says bing bong nobody

tell me what ive won bert

a hairpeice

There is race training at Olympic park at 6am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was there but went home thru Homebush and the back of Strathfield etc.

Perhaps you saw riders coming home from Olympic park.

mikes

i think i saw you if you were one of the flyers that was wearing a blue and navy blue top and then maybe it was you guys

i think i was travelling along sarah durack

you guys looked impressive speed wise there is no way in this world i could ever match that

cool as bro you guys had already gone around a circuit by the time i had left teh park (which gives you an idea of how slow i am)
cool there are people that use this forum and ride where i ride

man the internet such a cool place.

I was wearing a red top with white side with blue sleeves, blue helmet, blue shoes and on a blue bike (OCR2).