Anybody see the TLC show last night about chimeras?

yoeddy wrote:
> Nothing about Tyler, but showed the science of two mothers whose DNA
> didn't match their childrens. ....

> http://tlc.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=111185&gid=0&channel=TLC

Shoot, that link didn't work for me. What was the show called?

Also, did anyone see THIS Discovery show, and why isn't the UCI
investigating?

<http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/whatnottowear/video/cartoon_parody.html>

Jim "hadn't seen that before" Feeley

[email protected] wrote:
> yoeddy wrote:
> > Nothing about Tyler, but showed the science of two mothers whose DNA
> > didn't match their childrens. ....

> > http://tlc.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=111185&gid=0&channel=TLC

> Shoot, that link didn't work for me. What was the show called?
>
> Also, did anyone see THIS Discovery show, and why isn't the UCI
> investigating?
>
> <http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/whatnottowear/video/cartoon_parody.html>
>

> Jim "hadn't seen that before" Feeley

The show is called "I am my own Twin" and like all of Discovery/TLC
there are several more showings.