Anybody see...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Mar 1, 2004.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    ...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?

    Greg

    Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:25:51 GMT, G.T. wrote:
    > ...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?

    Ha, I can just imagine. Same old crap?

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    BB wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:25:51 GMT, G.T. wrote:
    >
    >>...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?
    >

    > Ha, I can just imagine. Same old crap?

    But of course.

    Greg

  4. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    BB stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
    > On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:25:51 GMT, G.T. wrote:
    >> ...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?
    >
    > Ha, I can just imagine. Same old crap?

    yes.

  5. MattB

    MattB Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?
    >
    > Greg

    Man, DR must have been hurtin' for content this issue. Or maybe it was to 877th time he sent the
    letter and they figured if they printed it he'd go away...

    Matt

  6. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > G.T. wrote:
    > > ...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?
    > >
    > > Greg
    >
    > Man, DR must have been hurtin' for content this issue. Or maybe it was to 877th time he sent the
    > letter and they figured if they printed it he'd go away...

    Probably the latter. And they even gave a paragraph response and suggested everyone go to his
    website to read what a moron he is.

    Greg

  7. basilkies

    basilkies Guest

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:25:51 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?
    >
    >Greg

    I always thought it would be fun to get a group ride together do the hills in his area and cap it
    off with group ride across a narrow strip of his lawn and create bit of trail there. Then take a
    picture and post it.

  8. ZeeExSixAre

    ZeeExSixAre Guest

    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > G.T. wrote:
    > > > ...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?
    > > >
    > > > Greg
    > >
    > > Man, DR must have been hurtin' for content this issue. Or maybe it was
    > > 877th time he sent the letter and they figured if they printed it he'd
    go
    > > away...
    > >

    > Probably the latter. And they even gave a paragraph response and
    suggested
    > everyone go to his website to read what a moron he is.

    Anybody care to reprint what is being mentioned here?

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  9. [email protected] wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:25:51 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >...that the troll made Dirt Rag? Letters to the editor section?

    > I always thought it would be fun to get a group ride together do the hills in his area and cap it
    > off with group ride across a narrow strip of his lawn and create bit of trail there. Then take a
    > picture and post it.

    He doesn't have a lawn, he paved it over so he can walk across the front yard (or park his Hummer
    there) without feeling guilty about crushing the grass.