anybody use isoprue

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by izatt82, Mar 20, 2007.

1. izatt82

izatt82 New Member

in my involvement in many sports and also the military the only and the best in my opinion for recovery and growth as far as protien goes has been isopure.

i love this stuff 50 grams of protien in one serving the chocolate only as 200 calories the vanila is alot less if i remember.

just wondering if anybody else use's it and what results. as i am genraly new to cycling, i usally only used this for strength training but seemed to help with running recovery as well at least for me. and it doen't mess up my stomach either as other ones did.

let me now what you guys think heres what i use. this is the only thing i use from them but i think its awesome. i am not affilated with the company

http://www.naturesbest.com/index.html?section=Shopping&id=3004

Tags:

2. ehirsch83

ehirsch83 New Member

I use isopure b/c I don't eat a lot of meat but I do eat tons of carbs. The only thing for me is that your body doesn't usually absorb more then 30grams of protein in a sitting, and the serving of 2 scoops of isopure is 50. So i only use one scoop, and then later in the day I have another scoop:)

Right now I have the peach mango flavor and it is pretty good. Sometimes after a good ride I mix it with a banana for a smoothie.

3. Kovach_89

Kovach_89 New Member

4. myglyco

myglyco New Member

i wish to subscribe to this thread also.
    Thanks

5. myglyco

myglyco New Member

I started using isopure b/c and i eat a lot of meat :D

6. myglyco

myglyco New Member

what else do you usually take?